Questions Regarding Selling a Youtube Account

Tony22

Not sure if there's a black market for it, or if this is even the right place to post this topic but...

Let's just say I might have a 10k youtube subscriber account and I wished to sell it. I know that subscribers and having the power of numbers and viewership can go a really long way, something that a lot of people strive for in order to build an audience. A lot of people would jump at the chance of getting 10k subscribers for their platforms and/or business so im assuming there's a market for it. The way it got to 10k subscribers would be a gray area (copyrighted content, but allowed content), but the account itself has no copyright strikes or has violated any terms and conditions.

Basically.. bottom line.. How much do you think my youtube account is worth in USD here in the United States?

On 9/24/2019 at 12:16 AM, Medusa said:

Depends on a lot of factors.

Are the subscribers active?

How many views does a video get?

What content genre does the channel have?

The fact that it has 10k subs does not really help you (Might add a bit to the price). Usefulness is what gets you paid more.

yes, most subscribers are active, i receive far more views than i have subscribers.

Views typically range from 4k up to 1.5 million on one video. Total views for the channel is 2.5 million within 33 videos.

The content is typically american dad, family guy, and a couple other shows which carry views from the 18-35 age group the most, mostly male 91%/9% female.

10,000 subs and rising, the incline has been quite high. Sorry for the late response by the way, thank you for commenting.