Looking for a zerker or baby pure

daddybigspec

Still searching of a zerker or baby pure please quote or tag me in your response so I see it quickly. No half built accounts or people offering to build for me please. Looking for something I can log into and pk. I'm also in search of 40 attack f2p pure if someone has. Leave your discord if that's your best way of communication and what you are requesting for account. Please no "what's your budget" because I really dont have one if your accounts what I'm looking for I will make it work. Thanks in advance

Thanks Adumon I've been talking to you on discord already you're account already is by far the more apealing out of the ones I have viewed. My only issue with your current build is where its 75 attack and not 60 it puts me into a combat braclet I was hoping to kind of progress into if I went the zerk route how ever I will still be in contact as I may just go big or go home.

3 minutes ago, adumon said:

I would love to have a chat. I'm currently selling my finished zerk account build which is ready to pk with POH done and everything + edge spawn and all untradeables.

https://osbot.org/forum/topic/154911-s-high-level-zerker-quested-nice-poh-veng-bgloves-198qp/