Jump to content
Guineapig04

Using Juggles AIO fighter

Recommended Posts

I started using juggles AIO fighter and began attacking cows in Lumbridge. I'm using the free "hotspot shield" vpn. Am I good to go?

The bot when supervising looks like how I would attack cows anyways.

How many hrs a day shall I use it to be safe?

I'm only botting combat.

Tell me any tips and such.

Thanks.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrator
19 minutes ago, Hybris said:

- You shouldn't use a free vpn or free proxy.

- Break every now and then

- F2P botting has higher banrate than P2P, so don't bot too much a day & try to keep consistent hours

 

Botting is always high risk, don't expect you will never get banned.

 

 

Basically everything he said. You're account will be banned quickly using hot spot shield. We ALWAYS tell you do not bot your main. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Hybris said:

- You shouldn't use a free vpn or free proxy.

- Break every now and then

- F2P botting has higher banrate than P2P, so don't bot too much a day & try to keep consistent hours

 

Botting is always high risk, don't expect you will never get banned.

 

 

Why shouldn't I use a free vpn? They do the same thing??

I do break, but how long can I bot a day, attacking cows ONLY in lumbridge.

Yeah, I'm f2p lol. On average, how long does it take to get banned? Using my setup.

Thanks!!!

1 minute ago, Maldesto said:

Basically everything he said. You're account will be banned quickly using hot spot shield. We ALWAYS tell you do not bot your main. 

Okay fair enough. I'm probably only going to bot a few hrs to get my combat higher. 

How long on average do you think it would take to get banned farming cows at lumbridge? Since I'm only going to farm up to lvl 40-50. Currently lvl 29.

Thanks!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Exactly, any free resource is flagged and thus Jagex will detect that you're botting faster.

Even botting for 2 hours a day might get you banned (especially if you don't have/do any skills/quests).

 

If you wanna bot your main I suggest you just use your pc without a proxy (if you weren't previously banned on this IP) & don't bot too much per day + do some actual playing on the account.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, Maldesto said:

F2p + using public proxy, you prob won't get to 40-50, but you may botting a few hours a day. The problem with hotspot is abot 1000 people probably used that same proxy to bot, so you'll be caught in no time.

Oh really? I'm at 40 str and 40 att. How long until you know you're banned? thanks.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Hybris said:

Exactly, any free resource is flagged and thus Jagex will detect that you're botting faster.

Even botting for 2 hours a day might get you banned (especially if you don't have/do any skills/quests).

 

If you wanna bot your main I suggest you just use your pc without a proxy (if you weren't previously banned on this IP) & don't bot too much per day + do some actual playing on the account.

Well, I'm a f2p and I've completed all the f2p quests. except dragonslayer and the shield of arav. I'm probably only going to bot for about 3 hours TODAY, then never use it again. Is that okay? Thanks.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Guineapig04 said:

Well, I'm a f2p and I've completed all the f2p quests. except dragonslayer and the shield of arav. I'm probably only going to bot for about 3 hours TODAY, then never use it again. Is that okay? Thanks.

I obviously can't say for certain if your account will be fine, but yea I think botting 3h once shouldn't be a problem 😛

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Hybris said:

I obviously can't say for certain if your account will be fine, but yea I think botting 3h once shouldn't be a problem 😛

Yeah okay fair enough. How long until you know your safe after botting? Like, how long to get a ban notice.

How can you bot successfully? Since the ban rate is literally SO high for osrs, is there any point? Thanks.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Guineapig04 said:

Yeah okay fair enough. How long until you know your safe after botting? Like, how long to get a ban notice.

How can you bot successfully? Since the ban rate is literally SO high for osrs, is there any point? Thanks.

If you aren't banned by next the monday it's unlikely you still will be, but delayed bans happen so 1-2 weeks to be safe.

Using premium/private scripts help a lot with the banrate, other than that just bot smart (breaks, not too long, ...)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I've botted my main since lvl 3. Granted it's an OG account from around 2007 but I've had great success in botting in moderation for months (3-6 hours a day depending on skill being trained) with breaks of around 10 min to 40 min depending on how long I let bot run (40 min break after botting Agility for 2 hours for example). There's no for sure way to bot and not be caught but botting in moderation with real play included (Quests, bossing, PK'ing, Slayer tasks, etc) has worked well for me personally and many others from what I've read.

This has all been accomplished on Stealth Injection as well but I would highly recommend Mirror Mode with a VPN if you plan on botting an account you truly care about as many have had great success in botting max mains doing this. 

Hope this little bit of info helps.

Happy botting and best of luck!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...