Why

Mod Mark

Do the mods and the members on this forum think this is the Disney Channel? lul. Can't mildly troll even though the spam section rules say you can. Can't say anything negative about anyone in a post or in the chat. And seriously this is the spam section (aka random) but i have seen a bunch of posts here (that are not even bad posts) get removed. This should be the section where nothing gets removed hence why it says "post nonsense to your heart's content".

Do the staff really think everyone on this forum are 12 year olds? 

Edited by Mod Mark
  • Like 1

since everyone on the internet is 12 i believe they do think everyone is twelve 

I don't think most people are 12 on this forum since most people who play oldschool have played the original version and i doubt many of them are 12. Plus if they allowed people to say/post what they want here they would be have a much much more active forum. 

Do the mods and the members on this forum think this is the Disney Channel? lul. Can't mildly troll even though the spam section rules say you can. Can't say anything negative about anyone in a post or in the chat. And seriously this is the spam section (aka random) but i have seen a bunch of posts here (that are not even bad posts) get removed. This should be the section where nothing gets removed hence why it says "post nonsense to your heart's content".

Why do you want to troll anyway? 

I don't usually, but when i do it is because it is fun. But the main thing i have an issue with is how this forum is handled since it says that you can troll in the spam section rules. 

I don't usually, but when i do it is because it is fun. But the main thing i have an issue with is how this forum is handled since it says that you can troll in the spam section rules. 

I see, let's wait for a mod to answer ^_^