What can save the economy of OSRS

ChinaNumbaWon

9 minutes ago, Perryy said:

How about a bank tax, everytime you open up your bank you'll pay 10k 😂

then no one will use the bank 😉. Ultimate ironman

Just now, uzlz said:

lool fucks over new players

I mean it would be nice if they do like 50 free bank opening every month then it costs 5-10k each time you open it and they use some sort of NMZ deposit fee so you deposit money to open the bank

Or they add a GE fee so if you sell something for like 1 mil you only get like 900k back

5 minutes ago, Pew999 said:

then no one will use the bank 😉. Ultimate ironman

I mean it would be nice if they do like 50 free bank opening every month then it costs 5-10k each time you open it and they use some sort of NMZ deposit fee so you deposit money to open the bank

Or they add a GE fee so if you sell something for like 1 mil you only get like 900k back

yeah a ge fee is a super good idea but how would they implement it. what would the tax fee be but that also will mean less people will use ge

5 minutes ago, Pew999 said:

That would make everyone quit lmao, imagine having to skill everytime you open your bank 5-10k gone.

7 minutes ago, Perryy said:

That would make everyone quit lmao, imagine having to skill everytime you open your bank 5-10k gone.

well sucks to suck

8 minutes ago, uzlz said:

yeah a ge fee is a super good idea but how would they implement it. what would the tax fee be but that also will mean less people will use ge

I mean a ge fee would be nice but would bring back the spam sell/bots etc. I mean they added it to duel arena so wouldn't surprise me if they added it to ge. And i don't think it would affect the player base and peoples opinion about using the GE as its an easy way to sell stuff

There isnt really too much money in the game, just on the gp market.

Most of the mass farmed activities like hunter, plank making, master farmers, green drags or f2p stuff dont add any new gp into the game. Botters profits actually take money out of the economy if they hoard/get mules banned/sell to gambling addicts

I can think of a couple things:

A large scale donation idea: Donate a certain # of Mills and Jagex donates x to charity. They did something like this one time.

Some larger money sink like the duel arena.

Make more shops have items that are desirable and used a lot. This way money goes out of the game instead of into another player's hands like the GE currently does.

• Like 1