AIO MTA

Eagle Scripts

7 hours ago, o0oz said:

can you add in the options for Book of fire/water  + regular staffs for enchantment and graveyard rooms?

You're currently the only one that has asked for this across all customers. I can try and consider it if it turns out you're not the only one.

Anybody else who would like to see this included?

On 6/28/2024 at 3:01 AM, Eagle Scripts said:

You're currently the only one that has asked for this across all customers. I can try and consider it if it turns out you're not the only one.

Anybody else who would like to see this included

i would be. plus if you add in the book of earth once it comes out with varlamore. its a great option for fresh account that want to make money at the start before doing 99 firemaking at wintertodt since they wont train their defense stat so they wont be able to use combo staves due to them being battlestaves instead of normal ones so require like 30 defence to equip. it would really only affect the graveyard room until lv 68 magic for enchant level 5 but even so, i think it would be a great idea for fresh accounts to be able to have a staff of earth and tome of water for bones to bananas/peaches for graveyard.

also does the script now support the bank chest next to the reward guardian upstairs? and can you add support for using bones to peaches tabs in the graveyard room? with the MTA update, peaches now count as 2 fruits toward the required 16 for 1 point. if you get enough bones for 24 fruits and use bones to peaches, you get 3 points per inventory making graveyard the fastest room to do now, if not slightly slower than enchantment.

4 minutes ago, haru123 said:

i would be. plus if you add in the book of earth once it comes out with varlamore. its a great option for fresh account that want to make money at the start before doing 99 firemaking at wintertodt since they wont train their defense stat so they wont be able to use combo staves due to them being battlestaves instead of normal ones so require like 30 defence to equip. it would really only affect the graveyard room until lv 68 magic for enchant level 5 but even so, i think it would be a great idea for fresh accounts to be able to have a staff of earth and tome of water for bones to bananas/peaches for graveyard.

also does the script now support the bank chest next to the reward guardian upstairs? and can you add support for using bones to peaches tabs in the graveyard room? with the MTA update, peaches now count as 2 fruits toward the required 16 for 1 point. if you get enough bones for 24 fruits and use bones to peaches, you get 3 points per inventory making graveyard the fastest room to do now, if not slightly slower than enchantment.

I can try and take a look into these in the near future when I find some time. Mind PMing me this on Discord?

13 minutes ago, Eagle Scripts said:

I can try and take a look into these in the near future when I find some time. Mind PMing me this on Discord?

just sent. i love this script. soooooo worth buying. even without using b2p tabs or the tomes or the bank chest its still just an amazing script. unlocked b2p on like 20 accounts with it alone. and that was mostly all before the MTA update

• Heart 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, haru123 said:

just sent. i love this script. soooooo worth buying. even without using b2p tabs or the tomes or the bank chest its still just an amazing script. unlocked b2p on like 20 accounts with it alone. and that was mostly all before the MTA update

Glad to hear you're liking it! Of course always feel free to leave a review in the store :)

Edited by Eagle Scripts

• 2 weeks later...