Success For Casually Botting?

Makthekid

Hey everyone - I'm an old botter from Advertising other bots isn't allowed. that was able to get about half of my skills to 99 before being banned. This was roughly a year after OSRS came out. 

My question is what have you guys all have the most success with in terms of skills? Does anyone know or think whether or NMZ scripts would be a safer option? I'm looking to just bot really a few hours at a time with breaks during the day as I enjoy playing the game. I guess  technically it defeats the purpose of botting when I can just AFK it myself. 

Thanks for any advice folks.

Botting now is very different then when osrs was just released. From what i've been reading the bot detection system improved last few years. 
So you'll get caught more often now then back in ~2014. 

However from what i've been reading NMZ is pretty safe to bot (if you do it responsible). There is a low ban rate.
Make sure to use a paid bot tho. 
Usage of free scripts with caution. I would advise no longer then 1 hour a day.

Promo is... half-right in my opinion.
Never use a free script, ever. After that, paying a coder for a private script may prove even better than paying for a publicly-available private script.
Botting certain skills seem to get you banned, period. Think simple processes with 3-10 infinitely repeating steps (fletching, fishing, etc.), I've been banned with just a few hours of fletching bots using a premium script that I paid for (Acerd's Fletcher). Other actions that are non-linear and varying (combat, MLM, etc.) seem to work for me. I use breaks, limit botting time as well as limiting total time played per day.
I played legit on my account for about 3 months before botting on it, getting to ~900 total level. I'm also an ironman, perhaps trading items to other accounts affects ban rates.

"Don't bot on any account you don't want to lose", although I am definitely breaking that rule.