proxy on mirror mode

RD22

3 minutes ago, Runnwith said:

These two guides should help you bot on Mirror mode with a proxy. 

awesome!! I haven't seen this before. thanks! 

but will that poxy be for everything? or just for the client? because im trying to play my regular accounts while botting others so im trying to not be on the same IP address

6 minutes ago, RD22 said:

awesome!! I haven't seen this before. thanks! 

but will that poxy be for everything? or just for the client? because im trying to play my regular accounts while botting others so im trying to not be on the same IP address

Yeah when you're setting up proxification rules, make sure you choose the Official OSRS client so that way when OSbot's mirror mode connects to it all the out going traffic from that account will be underneath the proxy. And if you open up say RuneLite or OsBuddy that should be traffiked underneath your home IP. Thus differentiating them both, if you need help add my

discord: Synthesizes#8363

ad8112ef57a774062cdb35fab62975c9.png

2 hours ago, Runnwith said:

Yeah when you're setting up proxification rules, make sure you choose the Official OSRS client so that way when OSbot's mirror mode connects to it all the out going traffic from that account will be underneath the proxy. And if you open up say RuneLite or OsBuddy that should be traffiked underneath your home IP. Thus differentiating them both, if you need help add my

discord: Synthesizes#8363

ad8112ef57a774062cdb35fab62975c9.png

thank you! this is very helpful!