Need the below done on the level 3 hcim account 

Set 1:

• 1-30 Firemaking.
  • SeaSlug Quest.
  • 23-40 fishing with banking [trout/salmon]
  • Collect 500 cakes from cake stall.
  • You will be collecting everything.

Set 2:

• The digsite quests (Pre stats/quests included)
  • Animal Magnetism (Pre stats/quests included)
  • 100 quest points.
  • You will be collecting everything.

Post prices and ETA for each set here. You will pay for the bond on the account so include that in the price.

Don't post saying add my discord, if you cant give me a price here, im not interested.

Since this is a fresh level 3, i will be going for the cheapest price. Keep in mind i want this hand done, so you wont get paid if the account gets banned.

Hi Decode,

Im new on the forums, and would love to take this chance to include myself in providing services to others and this seems like a good chance. It's been a while since ive done any services so please tell me if my pricing is too high/low.

For Set 1 I was thinking around 6-8mil and would probably take me about 2-3 days (I work a lot so it may take a little longer then most). and for Set 2, probably around 10-12 mil and upwards of a week to complete, so all up around 20mil + 4mil ish for the bond. Bare in mind I work full time and it could take a day or two longer. You also have my assurance that no botting will take place on the account and everything will be hand done, if anything come up irl or whatever ill also let you know.

Cheers,

Tesh :)

1 hour ago, Tesh said:

Hi Decode,

Im new on the forums, and would love to take this chance to include myself in providing services to others and this seems like a good chance. It's been a while since ive done any services so please tell me if my pricing is too high/low.

For Set 1 I was thinking around 6-8mil and would probably take me about 2-3 days (I work a lot so it may take a little longer then most). and for Set 2, probably around 10-12 mil and upwards of a week to complete, so all up around 20mil + 4mil ish for the bond. Bare in mind I work full time and it could take a day or two longer. You also have my assurance that no botting will take place on the account and everything will be hand done, if anything come up irl or whatever ill also let you know.

Cheers,

Tesh :)

Add my discord: Decode#2806

• Decode locked this topic