Selenium Threads vs Async

Its Not Okay

1 hour ago, Its Not Okay said:

Currently using threads with my account creator, looking into async, would I be able to make async work with selenium? Open several instances of firefox at once? Exactly as you're able to with threads but with async

Don’t use selenium it’s far too RAM intensive. Use requests instead it’s quicker.

37 minutes ago, Its Not Okay said:

I already built it with selenium, but I'll definitely checkout requests, do you know if async could be used with the anti-captcha api?

If you’ve built it with selenium you already know all the fields to use in your requests so it will be quicker to send other.

Anti-captcha api will work the same way as 2captcha which I use. It should definitely work with async if you structure your code correctly. I would 100% recommend ditching selenium though.

• Like 1

On 4/14/2019 at 11:51 PM, Impensus said:

If you’ve built it with selenium you already know all the fields to use in your requests so it will be quicker to send other.

Anti-captcha api will work the same way as 2captcha which I use. It should definitely work with async if you structure your code correctly. I would 100% recommend ditching selenium though.

Ditched Selenium and created it with requests, much cleaner! Just trying to wrap my head around using async code, working on converting my code to async. Were you able to get async to work with your account creator? I'm having an issue with returning the captcha key (it just skips over it )

Edit: It now doesn't skip over it but it's now running synchronously :/

Edit, this is what I have so far.

Edited by Its Not Okay

19 hours ago, Its Not Okay said:

Ditched Selenium and created it with requests, much cleaner! Just trying to wrap my head around using async code, working on converting my code to async. Were you able to get async to work with your account creator? I'm having an issue with returning the captcha key (it just skips over it )

Edit: It now doesn't skip over it but it's now running synchronously :/

Edit, this is what I have so far.

I didn’t make mine asynchronously I just spawn new threads when it is needed by the farm or on a timed basis. I don’t think you need to try super hard to get it working asynchronously as using requests will be so lightweight. It would be beneficial if you were still using selenium however.