initialization error

far2hybrid

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/9/2019 at 3:52 PM, far2hybrid said:

for the last month or so I've been playing legit because I've been getting an initialization error. anyone else experiencing this? I dont run on a proxy or anything, i just open it up put info in and run but as of a month ago I've been getting this error.

Just to start things off, do you mind screen-shotting your proxy tab?

For example here is what mine looks like: javaw_33PsUO8JUw.png.1d73a3268b22363c61e914a30676cbf5.png

This may seem like a fairly idiot question from me, but its necessary to start from the simplest possible explanation (user-error) before moving onto more complicated ones.

5 minutes ago, EsotericRS said:

Just to start things off, do you mind screen-shotting your proxy tab?

For example here is what mine looks like: javaw_33PsUO8JUw.png.1d73a3268b22363c61e914a30676cbf5.png

This may seem like a fairly idiot question from me, but its necessary to start from the simplest possible explanation (user-error) before moving onto more complicated ones.

proxy log.PNG

Grasping at straws now - Add the JAR path to allowed apps through Windows Defender Firewall and/or any other anti-virus software. Afterwards, run it as administrator. If that does not work uninstall osrs and remove all osbot components and do a fresh install.

If that doesn't work, you'll have to wait for someone who really understands your localized problem, sorry. 😖

16 hours ago, EsotericRS said:

Grasping at straws now - Add the JAR path to allowed apps through Windows Defender Firewall and/or any other anti-virus software. Afterwards, run it as administrator. If that does not work uninstall osrs and remove all osbot components and do a fresh install.

If that doesn't work, you'll have to wait for someone who really understands your localized problem, sorry. 😖

yeah it has to be some firewall issue or something on my computer because i can run it just fine on a MUCH older laptop

• Like 1