Just going to post pics of my botting progress.

Aisu

11 minutes ago, phiercee1 said:

all bottled? and which scripts if you dont mind telling me private. 

and Fagex is definitely blowing some dick and reading this.  Willing to bet all my accounts on it.

80% botted, As i don't really mind doing some clicking myself for an hour... skills seem to be really easy till 40-50. Have an other project running with 900-1000 total level in the same amount of time but did receive a 1 day ban so keeping it calm with that one :) 

If wanted, I'm considering sharing the methods used in private, but who can say you're not a Jmod? lol :D 

Edited by bexxe

8 minutes ago, bexxe said:

80% botted, As i don't really mind doing some clicking myself for an hour... skills seem to be really easy till 40-50. Have an other project running with 900-1000 total level in the same amount of time but did receive a 1 day ban so keeping it calm with that one :) 

If wanted, I'm considering sharing the methods used in private, but who can say you're not a Jmod? lol :D 

You could even be the Jmod trying to learn other peoples strats.. who knows. . heck i could be a jmod.. heck this site could be ran by a jmod.. 

? 

12 minutes ago, bobbdylann said:

You could even be the Jmod trying to learn other peoples strats.. who knows. . heck i could be a jmod.. heck this site could be ran by a jmod.. 

? 

Damn man, 2 + 2 is 4 and illuminati is confirmed... Lol'd really hard irl with this comment, nice one bro... Just imagine this site being hosted by a Jmod, we're all doomed 

?

Edit: seeing my creation date, 9th july 2013, I would've been a hardcore undercover Jmod, if I was one a least :) 

Edit 2: needless to say OSbuddy used to be a bot client and the owner actually was a jmod who was fired by Fagex, now works close with Fagex again and hosts a normal client... Maybe this has 'a little' to do with the busting system being so good/fast/accurate...

Edited by bexxe