interesting

Trippie Dex

4 hours ago, Runnwith said:

Just have weath whitelist you from bans :boge:

ye ofc, so many ppl don't know... just message your username to jagex@msn.official.notfake.com and post your skills on botting sites.. 

Worked 100% guys!

Edit; doesn't work all the time, got most of my accounts banned, but would surely give it a go!

Edited by bexxe

1 hour ago, kristapsss said:

5-10

Nicely done fellow botter! Just kinda depends on the hours you used to play and the hours you bot. Going from an average play time of 2 hours to 8 hours is asking for a ban, if you get lucky you'll be able to bot lot's of hours from the start without ban... I think the system is just assuming you play like a freak. Btw, got 1000+ total level in just 6-7 days without a ban LOL 

Some ppl are just unlucky, or lets say accounts. Have experienced both situations, insta perma ban on a fresh account and sometimes I receive a 1 day ban, also on a fresh made account.. (?)

What happened to the 2 days ban?

Edit: One thing to notice is that using free scripts on an account you care about is just stupid. Use premium scripts all the time to decrease the ban rate. So many new players get bored playing a skill and want to bot, download this client and install a free script.... Jagex just laughs at the guys, srsly... So detectible and easy to recognize, same clicking pattern, same 'anti-ban' actions, etc... 

Edited by bexxe

1 hour ago, bexxe said:

Nicely done fellow botter! Just kinda depends on the hours you used to play and the hours you bot. Going from an average play time of 2 hours to 8 hours is asking for a ban, if you get lucky you'll be able to bot lot's of hours from the start without ban... I think the system is just assuming you play like a freak. Btw, got 1000+ total level in just 6-7 days without a ban LOL 

Some ppl are just unlucky, or lets say accounts. Have experienced both situations, insta perma ban on a fresh account and sometimes I receive a 1 day ban, also on a fresh made account.. (?)

What happened to the 2 days ban?

Edit: One thing to notice is that using free scripts on an account you care about is just stupid. Use premium scripts all the time to decrease the ban rate. So many new players get bored playing a skill and want to bot, download this client and install a free script.... Jagex just laughs at the guys, srsly... So detectible and easy to recognize, same clicking pattern, same 'anti-ban' actions, etc... 

ive been botting 1 acc for 1 month

reached 1100 total

50 rc 90 farming 85 agility 85 hunter,hand nothing done,idk man,depends on luck tho.

• Like 1

On 3/19/2019 at 12:55 PM, kristapsss said:

ive been botting 1 acc for 1 month

reached 1100 total

50 rc 90 farming 85 agility 85 hunter,hand nothing done,idk man,depends on luck tho.

IMO, just do different skills, seems like accounts with high farming lvls get banned less. Did you do some quests on the account? Ofc i can imagine just botting combat from the start without any other skills is suspicious... right?