feedback to harsh

Greengo

Disputed Member:[member=username] magy

Why it should be removed 
Details:
me and the user agreed on 2-3 days if i had no irl issues, the user sent me the info for the accounts 3am in the morning, he did not have the accounts bonded so i had to place a offer in the ge and had to wait till the next day. then the next day i had to take my mother to her appointments ( doctor, counseling and physical therapy ) so as for time frame i was finished but i did forget 1 quest.
I was busy all week and was doing 3 accounts for him. He told me either grand tree or lost city. i picked grand tree and he then realized after he started nmz ( after they were finished ) it was too hard and now he has todo him self, he's leaving me neutral for being a day late etc etc.
so he left the feedback vs lost city nmz quest & skills which i did not have todo and i wasted a day of his time which i told him i could have irl issues might be another day ( obviously that is what it means ) 
Link to topic: n/a 
Edited by Greengo

The accounts had only 4 quests completed when checking on them first. I told him about it and he said he'd finish it in 8hrs. I checked again on 8hours and he had done witch's house instead of grand tree/lost city. Technically yes, witch's house can be used for NMZ but it makes it so much harder and I paid for grand tree or lost city. 1 account wasn't quested at all I had to quest the rest myself on the last account because the order was already 2,5 days late and he said it would take another day to finish. 

Edit: @Greengo said he would compensate me 7,5m if neutral fb gets removed. Im fine with that. (He hasnt paid yet)

Edited by Magy

On 2/11/2019 at 1:53 PM, Magy said:

The accounts had only 4 quests completed when checking on them first. I told him about it and he said he'd finish it in 8hrs. I checked again on 8hours and he had done witch's house instead of grand tree/lost city. Technically yes, witch's house can be used for NMZ but it makes it so much harder and I paid for grand tree or lost city. 1 account wasn't quested at all I had to quest the rest myself on the last account because the order was already 2,5 days late and he said it would take another day to finish. 

Edit: @Greengo said he would compensate me 7,5m if neutral fb gets removed. Im fine with that. (He hasnt paid yet)

As long as in the end you're happy with the way its resolved, then that isn't a problem. I've removed his feedback, let us know if he doesnt pay up.