Need Quests done

indecentindigo

10 minutes ago, TutIslander said:

Pretty simple, do what Defiled done and pay a deposit to work for services like mine. How most people build feedback here :thinking:

1. joining someone's team is easiest way.

2. guys like you, dbuffed and other service team pretty much making new guys slaves. Taking 10-20% of payment is legal thieving. You don't do anything and get big amount of money just from doing nothing.

2 minutes ago, Russian Guy said:

1. joining someone's team is easiest way. 

2. guys like you, dbuffed and other service team pretty much making new guys slaves. Taking 10-20% of payment is legal thieving. You don't do anything and get big amount of money just from doing nothing.

Your opinion honestly doesn't matter to me, ask anyone who's worked for me and they'll all tell you that I take a fair amount from there money and most of the time I even ask them how much they'd like me to take.

Edited by TutIslander

5 minutes ago, TutIslander said:

Your opinion honestly doesn't matter to me, ask anyone who's worked for me and they'll all tell you that I take a fair amount from there money and most of the time I even ask them how much they'd like me to take.

i don't care about your opinion too. all i'm trying to say that you can't say to everyone that new guys is untrusted, everyone start from 0

3 minutes ago, Russian Guy said:

i don't care about your opinion too. all i'm trying to say that you can't say to everyone that new guys is untrusted, everyone start from 0

You go let a new guy work on your high levelled account and then come back and continue talking like this, thanks.

50 minutes ago, TutIslander said:

@Russian Guy

Why would I look after them? Do you not mean look up maybe? Anyway, have you let a new guy on your account yet? No? I thought not.

yeah, look up, they have a lot of fb, and lifetime sponsor but they still scam quited. I don't let anyone to log in into my acc, because i don't have main acc and i do service only.