Ultimate Tutorial Island

Malcolm

• 2 weeks later...

Got the trial for this and it seems to be breaking quite a bit. Had to hit the settings menu to get it to get it going, but when "walking to survival expert". It won't click on the door or even walk to the expert after manually doing it. Seems to stall on doors and the menu buttons

All the times I had to do manual input:

Opening the settings tab, using door for survival expert, moving to survival expert, talking to expert, opening skills tab, opening door leaving the bread chefs house, walking to quest expert, talking to him, opening up quest menu, opening equipment tab, opening combat style tab, opening account management tab, opening prayer tab, opening friends tab, opening magic tab.

Hopefully this input could assist with fixing any bugs within the current script.

Edited by issyaaboii

27 minutes ago, issyaaboii said:

Got the trial for this and it seems to be breaking quite a bit. Had to hit the settings menu to get it to get it going, but when "walking to survival expert". It won't click on the door or even walk to the expert after manually doing it. Seems to stall on doors and the menu buttons

All the times I had to do manual input:

Opening the settings tab, using door for survival expert, moving to survival expert, talking to expert, opening skills tab, opening door leaving the bread chefs house, walking to quest expert, talking to him, opening up quest menu, opening equipment tab, opening combat style tab, opening account management tab, opening prayer tab, opening friends tab, opening magic tab.

Hopefully this input could assist with fixing any bugs within the current script.

Occasionally when widgets are flashing, it takes a bit to open the tabs. That's because the widgets are flashing so they become available and unavailable quite quickly and the bot waits a bit before pressing it.

The other issues are likely due to the manual input you provided. If you leave the bot, it will continue and complete tutorial.

2 hours ago, Malcolm said:

Occasionally when widgets are flashing, it takes a bit to open the tabs. That's because the widgets are flashing so they become available and unavailable quite quickly and the bot waits a bit before pressing it.

The other issues are likely due to the manual input you provided. If you leave the bot, it will continue and complete tutorial.

Okay, i'll keep that in mind, letting it run on another account now and it's been on "Opening Settings Tab" for 10-13 mins now. 

Went to the store and came back, its been on the same step for 2hr30mins now. Any suggestions on how to get this moving along without constant manual input?

Edited by issyaaboii

On 9/16/2023 at 10:32 AM, issyaaboii said:

Okay, i'll keep that in mind, letting it run on another account now and it's been on "Opening Settings Tab" for 10-13 mins now. 

Went to the store and came back, its been on the same step for 2hr30mins now. Any suggestions on how to get this moving along without constant manual input?

I'll take a closer look. It shouldn't take that long.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...