Injection account bans at all time high right now?

Protoprize

I have a hunch that Jagex is starting to up their game and reinforce themselves against the ongoing threats that they're having (suicide botting and RWT). Previously, the company was almost sank because of these threats, so now that they're dumping money into the game hand over fist, it would make sense that they would want to protect their investments.

I myself have been noticing that some scripts have INCREDIBLE ban rates (REALLY fucking high), others are much lower and as expected my personal collection has the lowest (as is usual with every user). The ban rates for scripts seems to get worse and worse over time, the degradation speed being linked to how well the script was written and the user count.

As far as client detection goes, I don't think that thats the route they want to go down, because we can all just change our obfuscators thus making it hard for them to tell whether its a bot client or just another third party runelite-esque client. The better approach would be to bump up the number of data points that theyre grabbing and enhance the system that Jacmob pooped into place. Several botting clients have mirror mode, all of which claim that, through the client, it is impossible to detect that you're using a third party client (this is not the case with injection, of course), so I feel like you're probably fine. Have a deeper look at the scripts you're using (I won't say names, but a mining script I was using recently updated and theres an action it makes every time it comes back to the mining spot which is really unrealistic and ultimately got me caught on day one, so always watch your scripts on a burner account before using it on your mirror only accounts).

As per the usual, this is all speculation and every comment made regarding ban rates or observations should be though as such.

Thank you guys for your replies!

In summary to everyone:

From observation, I'm a lot more careful on accounts I use injection on and use a ton of private scripts that I have made myself 

Injection accounts seem to only last me about max a week before a ban is in place, using the same scripts on mirror mode, the accounts seems to be doing fine, even when botting for longer periods of time. I've been testing this for over a month now and I'm slowly giving up hope on injection mode altogether :/  It's a shame as of course a lot of scripts are not 100% compatible with mirror mode (I understand why). This was not the case in around November last year, injection was fine for everything that I was doing even when using premium scripts from the SDN and bans happened very rarely (mostly due to my own mistakes/ not babysitting my bots)

It may just be down to luck, but it's getting to the point where I think there is something going on that we may not know about :/ gonna spend a couple of hours setting up more accounts on mirror mode only and see how it goes 

Edit: Also, forgot to mention that I regularly update and change things in the scripts that I create so that the actions don't seem exactly the same when on different accounts

Edited by Protoprize

5 hours ago, bankerkrak said:

They are both banned now lol

? So I have set up two VM's, one mirror, the other injection, the injection one got a ban pretty within an hour of getting off tut island. Run the same exact scripts and the same proxy provider, but on mirror mode, the account has been fishing lobsters for three hours in a right now with no ban.

Created another injection only account, same thing, got banned shortly after getting off tut island.... :/ 

On 1/13/2019 at 12:54 PM, Charlotte said:

Injection seems alright. Unless you are suiciding accounts else it's really fine.

OxRhIll.png 

I'm like suiciding my main for pure profits over this weekend....hopefully no bans on monday :boge: 

Injection seems alright if you want to suicide bot, which is not what I do since my methods rely on the accounts lasting at least a week (6 days settings up and 1 day for method) before they break-even for the bond + proxy cost. After ofc is just straight profit. Mirror mode is just not fully supported and still in beta basically, I can't run my scripts 24/7 without mirror mode causing issues.

I still have some hope in OSBot fixing these issues and do stick around and use some scripts, but I have been slowly drifting away to different botting clients which have much better 'mirror mode like' support

2 minutes ago, Protoprize said:

Injection seems alright if you want to suicide bot, which is not what I do since my methods rely on the accounts lasting at least a week (6 days settings up and 1 day for method) before they break-even for the bond + proxy cost. After ofc is just straight profit. Mirror mode is just not fully supported and still in beta basically, I can't run my scripts 24/7 without mirror mode causing issues.

I still have some hope in OSBot fixing these issues and do stick around and use some scripts, but I have been slowly drifting away to different botting clients which have much better 'mirror mode like' support

botted 5 hours on sunday and 3 hours today still going so my be flagged or somethink, PS this is on a account with a temp ban as well.

Edited by manko

On 1/13/2019 at 1:02 PM, bankerkrak said:

Maybe it's a coincedence and it's actually the script you are running, or how you are botting.

All I know is that I've been botting 2 accs for 5 days full time now (with breaks) using injection and they are still alive.

Do you bot 24/7? Do you bot on rested accounts  or on fresh accounts?

11 minutes ago, aliraj said:

im botting on a account with a 2 day temp ban. not like that matters much. but id say rested tho the account is just about 100% botted apart from the quests i had done by someone

not played or botted in about 2 week as been busy tho.

Edited by manko

9 minutes ago, aliraj said:

He specified his accounts have since been banned :/ 

I literally used to create accounts and just bot on them as soon as you get into the game with no issues. The main issues started around the time when the game forced you into resizable when you first logged in on new accounts I think?

1 hour ago, aliraj said:

The two accounts I botted were both rested accounts with a couple of hand completed quests like waterfall etc.

Botted both about 4 hours on and off on each account. Seems pretty weird that it suddenly is a problem om the 5th day.

Maybe getting vip is a smart move, however mirror mode isn't compatible with most of the scripts I purchased.