Accounts with 99/99/99

ABottersDream

I would like to know firstly how much an account with 99/99/99 att, str and def would sell for, with no set email, all 100% hand trained. Secondly I would like to know how much "you" would be willing to pay for an account to get 99 att, str and def and the nmz quests from a lvl 3 (Account provided by yourself) Using a middle man until the service/sale is complete.

For anyone who takes their time to read this and give a genuine response thank you.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ABottersDream said:

I would like to know firstly how much an account with 99/99/99 att, str and def would sell for, with no set email, all 100% hand trained. Secondly I would like to know how much "you" would be willing to pay for an account to get 99 att, str and def and the nmz quests from a lvl 3 (Account provided by yourself) Using a middle man until the service/sale is complete.

For anyone who takes their time to read this and give a genuine response thank you.

99/99/99 roughly 100-200m  botted or unbotted doesnt matter long as it no bans 

i got 1 i botted last year still no bans on it

8 minutes ago, Flashbacks420 said:

99/99/99 roughly 100-200m  botted or unbotted doesnt matter long as it no bans 

i got 1 i botted last year still no bans on it

Interesting point, although I feel as it does matter if its botted. If you are paying for it to be 100% hand done, then you want it 100% hand done