Dispute w/OSRS Butlers

Noddi

Disputed member: @OSRS butlers https://osbot.org/forum/profile/23811-osrs-butlers/

Explanation: A user (kapanko) sends me a message on discord asking about a service. I take some time to respond, and by the time i respond, kapanko tells me that someone else has taken on the order. Minutes after this, OSRS Butlers adds me on discord and messages me about a ''personal project'' that he doesnt have time for. The personal project is the exact same order that kapanko asked me about. I send a message to kapanko asking if it was OSRS butlers that had taken on his order request, and he replied that it was indeed OSRS Butlers that had taken the job.  
All these things considered, i draw the conclusion that OSRS Butlers took on Kapanko's order, which he then offers me, hoping for a cheaper price so that he can make money by having me do it for cheaper than he will. I ask him if this is the case, and he replies that it is actually his own accounts, and not someone elses. I then proceed to ask him if he's 100% sure that this ''personal project'' is indeed his accounts, in which he replies yes. He then proceeds to say ''he's not new'' aswell as calling me a kid. He also claims he knows the rules, before he threatens me. The pictures speak for themselves tho. Even if he's not trying to make me do his orders for him, i feel like his aggressive behavior and threats is enough to make a dispute. I dont believe this kind of behavior has a place in the service market of OSbot. 

Evidence: Evidence will be in pictures.

osrsbutlers 1.png

osrs butlers 2.png

osrs butlers 3.png

I cant figure out how to show his discord name with the hashtag behind, however i was able to get his unique discord ID which is 491337165083639809. I dont know how to prove that it is him in a picture, so if someone can point me in the right direction to do so i will happily do it.

Edit: Is this good enough?
https://gyazo.com/9248bfa78446f4090f3bcd7a0b915f78

Edited by Noddi