Hybes Botting Server & Proxies Shop

hybes

20 hours ago, Mr_Robot said:

Hey my dude, Newer to the 2020 botting scene, You mention in your pitch that these datacentre proxies are fine to bot with but not to create accounts. Just curious as to why this is?

Also Is it possible for an Australian Proxy? Cheers in advance

Jagex seem to lock datacentre proxies that create accounts very quickly after tutorial island or very conveniently for them, just after you buy membership.  With residential proxies, this doesn't happen if they haven't been abused by sellers selling the same proxies already.  And yes I can provide an australian proxy, but will be a little more expensive.

17 hours ago, pizsle said:

added on discord

Added you.

30 minutes ago, hybes said:

Jagex seem to lock datacentre proxies that create accounts very quickly after tutorial island or very conveniently for them, just after you buy membership.  With residential proxies, this doesn't happen if they haven't been abused by sellers selling the same proxies already.  And yes I can provide an australian proxy, but will be a little more expensive.

Added you.

pmed

Odd "almost transaction" here. Spoke with OP about details of proxies etc, seemed super helpful and decided I would buy. OP claimed he was setting them up and it would take 5 mins. Messaged OP 30 mins later only to see I was blocked by OP. 

Not sure why or what happened there, but not a fan of having my time wasted.

Happy to remove this is something legit happened, but probably not willing to work with OP going forward.

• 1 month later...