Looking for some work my fellow humans

Ashir

Hey, ive been thinking about this for a while and may not look like the most trustworthy guy, if someone gives me a chance i wont take it for granted

Im full of energy and have been wanting to work for someone. Very charismatic and flexible (On for 4+ hours playing on main)

(I can also provide personal info to an extent upon pm)

Please pm me if you need another slave...oh i meant worker 

k thanks bye <3

Edited by Ashir

14 minutes ago, Ashir said:

Hey, ive been thinking about this for a while and may not look like the most trustworthy guy, if someone gives me a chance i wont take it for granted

Im full of energy and have been wanting to work for someone. Very charismatic and flexible (On for 4+ hours playing on main)

(I can also provide personal info to an extent upon pm)

Please pm me if you need another slave...oh i meant worker 

k thanks bye <3

Hey bud - would definitely recommend checking out some of the Services that have posted their Hiring Topics. Though nearly if not all require a certain amount of deposit to protect themselves & customers.

@NeonAsurahey thanks for taking the time and responding but most of these threads all are a 100m+ deposit so I’m looking for some small/simple jobs. Not looking to scam anyone but I don’t have that much, I don’t even think anyone will take how much I offer as a down deposit

@HopeI’d love to work under you but I don’t meet the requirements of the down payment and I doubt you will take the little gp I have right now, if you do want to work a plan out though please quote this/pm me (I’d love to work under you)

11 hours ago, Ashir said:

@NeonAsurahey thanks for taking the time and responding but most of these threads all are a 100m+ deposit so I’m looking for some small/simple jobs. Not looking to scam anyone but I don’t have that much, I don’t even think anyone will take how much I offer as a down deposit

@HopeI’d love to work under you but I don’t meet the requirements of the down payment and I doubt you will take the little gp I have right now, if you do want to work a plan out though please quote this/pm me (I’d love to work under you)

One problem you will find is we are responsible for your actions, we cannot just take someone on board who maybe cannot meet the full requirements based on them wanting a certain criteria.

1 hour ago, Dbuffed said:

One problem you will find is we are responsible for your actions, we cannot just take someone on board who maybe cannot meet the full requirements based on them wanting a certain criteria.

1 hour ago, Dbuffed said:

I know you are responsible for my actions and I’m willing to do most jobs as the requirement I don’t meet is the down payment, if I keep doing jobs then eventually I’ll get the money to officially join a team/person

17 minutes ago, Ashir said:

I know you are responsible for my actions and I’m willing to do most jobs as the requirement I don’t meet is the down payment, if I keep doing jobs then eventually I’ll get the money to officially join a team/person

But you could also do work solo without us taking risk? That's what i'm getting at.

57 minutes ago, Ashir said:

@DbuffedThats also an option but id much rather build up trust with an employer and have that bond, there is no fun and its a lot harder working solo

I think you would have an easier time if you started picking up jobs now, earn abit of GP & trustworthiness. Then apply for a worker role.