Ultimate AIO Chopper

Malcolm

43 minutes ago, scull155 said:

Hey man would I be able to get a trial :)? Are you able to use Explv manager with a trial of this as well? If it is I would love to have the ID for the spare time to see how it works with my setup! For the AIO Chopper

Enjoy 24hrs :D

I've never used Explv's manager, you could try it but i'm not 100% sure how it works or anything like that. If you have a problem you'd have to talk to him about it

This is a Rock Solid Script !!! dam very good ?

Running for 3 hours now and everything works so smoothly :) no errors at all , i really recommed this script for everyone .

one suggestion is to use ring of duel to teleport back when chopping teaks .

Also bought your Firemaking script :) also very good

image.png.9557c9788cbf99f762101344618ab3d9.png

CBktjQA.png

Edited by leek

On 12/22/2018 at 9:12 PM, Malcolm said:

malcolmlogo2.png

If you would like a 24hr trial just like this thread and post your request!

Want to purchase? Click here!

Easy To Use GUI

image.png.8413c2d68a4e74fceb8378e179fbc0d5.pngimage.png.178f0d94fa943a3ca2ebdc6b00a07b3b.pngimage.png.3c8334a6e9c830d1ea4c6d869ce3513a.png

By enabling the custom area you can actually chop any tree anywhere in RuneScape with full banking support!

You can automatically sell your logs to the grand exchange and wake up in the morning to Gold instead of Logs!

Just follow these easy to use instructions!

• Grand Exchange Support Instructions:

Please follow these instructions for the GE support. Depending on your area you will be required to have specific items in either your bank or your equipment , the list follows:

To go to the Grand Exchange for all areas EXCEPT Varrock West, Varrock East, Draynor, Lubridge and Falador, you will be required to have Varrock Tele Tabs in your bank to travel to the Grand Exchange. However if you are chopping in these areas and have a Varrock Teleport Tab you will still use it to get to the Grand Exchange.

The requirements for Traveling back follows:

• Draynor: If you have a glory in your equipment you will use the glory, if not, you will walk back to Draynor.
  • Falador: If you have a Falador Teleport Tab in your bank, you will use the teleport tab, if not, you will walk back to Falador.
  • Seers/Catherby: You will be required to have a Camelot Teleport Tab in your bank to travel back to Seers or Catherby
  • Castle Wars: You will be required to have a Ring of Dueling on your equipment to travel back to Castle Wars.
  • Barbarian Outpost: You will be required to have a Games Necklace on your equipment to travel back to Barbarian Outpost.
  • Woodcutting Guild: You will be required to have a Skills Necklace on your equipment to travel back to the Woodcutting Guild.

NOTE: The Grand Exchange will not be supported if you are using the customized areas.

• Powerchop Instructions:

If you would like to use the powerchopping feature with shiftdropping please ensure that you have these settings enabled. The bot will not check/change these settings for you. If you enable powerchopping without shiftdropping or without changing the in game settings it will not shift drop for you.

bc2679b3083640f548f0823370d07fd3.png

• Progressive Axe Instructions:
  • If you use the progressive axe feature you MUST have the required axe for the levels in the bank or it will not work!
  • If you use the progressive axe feature and you reach level 41 and you do not have a rune axe in your bank the bot WILL STOP!
  • This is not just for level 41. This is for ALL LEVELS that an axe must be upgraded.
  • If you use the progressive axe feature it will ignore the selected axe in the drop-down box
  • This feature DOES NOT work with bronze axes. Only use Iron or better.

• Progressive Mode:

If you have progressive mode selected the bot will run this order:

• Woodcutting level 1-15 Chopping Normal Logs at Varrock West
  • Woodcutting level 15-30 Chopping Oaks at Varrock West
  • Woodcutting level 30+ Chopping Willows at Draynor. The bot will automatically walk to Draynor with no user interactions!

WARNING: If your combat level is under 15 the mage in Draynor can attack you! I suggest only using this feature if your combat level is 15 or above.

Progressive mode will not have the GE Support but it will include the Stop Level feature.

• Many Preset Locations Supported:

Normal Trees:

• Varrock West
  • Lumbridge 

Oak Trees:

• Varrock West
  • Varrock East
  • Castle Wars
  • Seers
  • Falador

Willow Trees:

• Draynor 
  • Seers
  • Barbarian Assault

Maple Trees:

• Seers
  • Woodcutting Guild

Teak Trees:

• Castle Wars

Yew Trees:

• Grand Exchange/Varrock Palace
  • Edgeville
  • Catherby
  • Seers
  • Woodcutting Guild

Magic Trees:

• Seers
  • Woodcutting Guild

I am open to include more areas if they are requested. Just let me know and I will work on including them!

Bug reports:

• What is the bug?
  • How did the bug happen?
  • What does the OSBOT logger say?
  • Injection or Mirrored?

PROGGIES:

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.2a58a7a6363e2a4cdca23b92527937d9.png

UPDATE LOGS:

Reveal hidden contents

1.1: Included script speed slider. Updated Paint to look nicer. Changed the way time was being formatted.

1.11: Added a button on the paint to enable/disable the paint.

Now released on SDN!

may i please have the Trial to test it out. looking to buy a Woodcutting script and want to try out please <3

can i please try it. Looking to buy a Woodcutting Script and would like to try this out.