Anti Ban scripting?

TheKingKek

Just started checking out OSBOT scripting, coming from a different one.

Is there any useful resources for scripting in anti-ban features? 

Having looked at the most basic scripting tutorials for this client I can see the most obvious being the sleeping and other random timeouts but is there anything I should consider and is there any more options regarding mouse movement randomisation and human-like implementation? After making a basic script to examine a nearby yew tree I've seen the mouse just being way too quick to be human.

Any advice? Thanks

37 minutes ago, Malcolm said:

Anti-ban doesn't exist IMO.

If you bot you're going to get banned. It's not an if anymore, it's a when. 

Anti-ban IMO is just a waste of time 

It exists, its just not the stupid shit most people think of. To say that you cannot bot undetected would be silly. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Malcolm said:

Personally, I believe there is such a thing as an "undetectable" bot, but the number of factors and level of sophistication just doesn't exist within anything currently, nor will it anytime soon. 

I'm fairly confident our problems lie within injection itself. Remove injection from the equation, and my ban rates have dropped SUBSTANTIALLY. 

1 hour ago, TheKingKek said:

Just started checking out OSBOT scripting, coming from a different one.

Is there any useful resources for scripting in anti-ban features? 

Having looked at the most basic scripting tutorials for this client I can see the most obvious being the sleeping and other random timeouts but is there anything I should consider and is there any more options regarding mouse movement randomisation and human-like implementation? After making a basic script to examine a nearby yew tree I've seen the mouse just being way too quick to be human.

Any advice? Thanks

Antiban is fake and a waste of time. It's a term used by certain scripters to help sell their script :)

Don't worry about antiban, worry about creating a quality script with good code.

Edited by AsBakedAsCake

3 hours ago, TheKingKek said:

Cheers for the replies. I'm more on about the randomised mouse movement when performing tasks tbh. The previous client I scripted with used a mouse movement that looked very human.

Well, I think we can all guess where you came from. With that being said, nothing you script will ever truly be "random" because a computer is generating it. ? (But ya know, semantics)

1 hour ago, poptartjake said:

Well, I think we can all guess where you came from. With that being said, nothing you script will ever truly be "random" because a computer is generating it. ? (But ya know, semantics)

Ahh come on haha, just cause it's based off something we can identify (numbers in RAM) rather than our impossible-to-decipher brain activity doesn't mean it isn't /really/ random haha. "Psuedo"-randomness is enough for the system.

7 minutes ago, TheKingKek said:

Ahh come on haha, just cause it's based off something we can identify (numbers in RAM) rather than our impossible-to-decipher brain activity doesn't mean it isn't /really/ random haha. "Psuedo"-randomness is enough for the system.

Not really when you consider the fact that they can profile based on min/max values and do so without much trouble. :/ Larger ranges would only mean delaying the detection/profiling, but not stopping it. 

3 minutes ago, memelord123 said:

The client already randomises mouse movement. Just implement random sleep times into your script. If I'm doing an afk activity I implement a method to make the mouse move off screen too because why not.

Is there a way to change the mouse movement SPEED? I've done the mouse move off screen too. I've put 4 different randomised elements into one activity and it seems pretty good so far to me.

On 12/19/2018 at 11:03 PM, Malcolm said:

Are you saying patterns aren't a thing? Which bot do you think is going to last longer, the one with randomly timed interactions or the one that clicks exactly every minute? Just because you'll probably get banned eventually doesn't mean you should speed it up.

Edited by HeroicRambo