quotes on several quests?

will_of_fire

5 hours ago, niyajuan said:

That’s the difference between me and you I’ve signed up 3 years or so ago and haven’t used this forum until what last month? And pretty sure you aren’t doing this for fun ? is why you’re here replying to my post less than 30 minutes. Let’s iust state the facts I have a life you don’t this isn’t the only forums that has request and services and this sure isn’t the number one forums to be doing business on :) and we all know it, only thing people like me can do is try and get a few services done here since cock suckers like you ruin buisness for people like me you clearly aren’t looking into the disputes because people with 100+ fb are scammed and getting banned from here. 

Im done entertaining this peasant if :) like I said if you need this done I’d gladly use a mm if not have a good day :)

i just love the fact that you know all of this stuff about me xDD and ive seen your accounts on other forums, you defenitely made billions ? go to dispute section and find me one case with ranked, high fb member despite deciver's case that is old, then see how many disputes are there for low fb users. smh. Just stop preaching about stuff that you have no idea about, thanks :)

1 hour ago, drapi said:

i just love the fact that you know all of this stuff about me xDD and ive seen your accounts on other forums, you defenitely made billions ? go to dispute section and find me one case with ranked, high fb member despite deciver's case that is old, then see how many disputes are there for low fb users. smh. Just stop preaching about stuff that you have no idea about, thanks :)

Thanks :) you’ve seen em and you know about me keep doing your research pal mhniya and niyajuan on cite on playerocktion it’s mhniya keep researching me get my name out more ?

2 hours ago, drapi said:

>get scammed 3 times by new players without any feedback

>cry

Viewed my page 20 hours ago,2 hours ago and now quoting me do you have a job my friend? Sells accounts > at work bored so entertain an irrelevant person> me shitting > your life < ? if you have anything else to say message me this guy is trying to get a service not spammed with nonsense.

14 hours ago, niyajuan said:

Viewed my page 20 hours ago,2 hours ago and now quoting me do you have a job my friend? Sells accounts > at work bored so entertain an irrelevant person> me shitting > your life < ? if you have anything else to say message me this guy is trying to get a service not spammed with nonsense.

i don't even understand what you wrote there, nice england

17 hours ago, will_of_fire said:

40oz and niya...thanks but i think y'all trying play me. i know the market rates for these quests and i was asking for best quotes. 15-20m???? cmon i wasn't born yesterday. either you think i'm dumb or you think you can get away with it. either way no thanks 

Get away with what? Message dbuffed he actually wrote here ask for his prices