Jump to content

pc efficient rune pure


niyajuan
 Share

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, lukey372 said:

I mean you'd probably be looking at 150-200M with your rep.

.no one would settle for 200m for this account im asking in general since i have rep on sythe and sold a shit ton of accounts there i want to know a reasonable price not a rep price 

Edited by niyajuan
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, niyajuan said:

.no one would settle for 200m for this account im asking in general since i have rep on sythe and sold a shit ton of accounts there i want to know a reasonable price not a rep price 

Sythe rep is meaningless here, if you're asking OSBot for a price check you should expect one according to your usable feedback.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Night said:

Sythe rep is meaningless here, if you're asking OSBot for a price check you should expect one according to your usable feedback.

i'm asking for a price that's not looking at a rep. i could easily get 4 rep like him buying services. im asking for an actual price check sythe is meaningless so is this rep to me not hard to buy reps plus notice alot of false reps here anyways since im nosey and read disputes.

5 minutes ago, anthony fox said:

It has shilo quest along with most f2p quests 

it does sub quest for ds2

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, niyajuan said:

i'm asking for a price that's not looking at a rep. i could easily get 4 rep like him buying services. im asking for an actual price check sythe is meaningless so is this rep to me not hard to buy reps plus notice alot of false reps here anyways since im nosey and read disputes.

it does sub quest for ds2

:L then maybe you should post it in your thread next time. Also you're trying to sell the acc here anyway?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...