Buying accounts

drapi

4 minutes ago, drapi said:

When will people learn not to buy accounts for long-term use from people with no ranks/high feedback ? By high feedback I mean at least 100+ . I was going through dispute sections and I see a lot of naive and dumb people trying to save few $ on the buy and then crying over 100+$ loses. :???:

Trial-and-error.

35 minutes ago, rschoutens said:

Trial-and-error.

How's trial and error a got method to determine that lol????

22 minutes ago, nasty said:

it may seem naive but trust can be broken instantly without hesitation, no matter the feedback.

You and I both have been around long enough to see some big names get banned, just depends on the person.

Of course, but how many big names how scam-quitted and how many lower feedback users have done it? It's all about the probability. If you want to buy a PC/smartphone or whatever valuable, you don't go to street market, you go to the store that takes care of that professionally and has been a long time in the business with a good reputation.

26 minutes ago, lukey372 said:

Seems silly to put that methodology to the test.

Exactly.

Just now, drapi said:

Of course, but how many big names how scam-quitted and how many lower feedback users have done it? It's all about the probability. If you want to buy a PC/smartphone or whatever valuable, you don't go to street market, you go to the store that takes care of that professionally and has been a long time in the business with a good reputation.

Exactly.

You trust someone, and they scam you, you learn from your mistake of trusting a random wizard on the internet that you don't even know the real name of and you move on to your next transaction which you will proceed with more caution. Slowly making sure you'll never fall for something silly like that again.

Same goes for walking, eating, wanking, trial and error basically applies to everything you do in life. Even finding a comfortable way to shit.

5 minutes ago, rschoutens said:

You trust someone, and they scam you, you learn from your mistake of trusting a random wizard on the internet that you don't even know the real name of and you move on to your next transaction which you will proceed with more caution. Slowly making sure you'll never fall for something silly like that again.

Same goes for walking, eating, wanking, trial and error basically applies to everything you do in life. Even finding a comfortable way to shit.

You don't need to be burned by the oven in every aspect in your life, you can learn from others that the oven is hot

• Like 1

Just now, drapi said:

You don't need to be burned by the oven in every aspect in your life, you can learn from others that the oven is hot

You can bring a horse to water but you can't make it drink. You can prepare someone as much as you like, but in the aspect of Runescape botting/buying/selling you will get burned by the oven a ton of times. If not put to ashes.

25 minutes ago, drapi said:

Exactly.

Don't get me wrong, I partially agree with you but sadly these 'new businesses' won't get a chance unless someone puts there trust into them :)

4 hours ago, nasty said:

Don't get me wrong, I partially agree with you but sadly these 'new businesses' won't get a chance unless someone puts there trust into them :)

I'm not saying don't use low tier service, but don't use big amounts of cash while dealing with them.

4 hours ago, rschoutens said:

You can bring a horse to water but you can't make it drink. You can prepare someone as much as you like, but in the aspect of Runescape botting/buying/selling you will get burned by the oven a ton of times. If not put to ashes.

Botting yes, but buying/selling stuff not necessarily, it's up to the user. Of course you can always get scammed, but with higher tier users, the probability is really really low.