all F2P quest done

manko

im looking for all F2P quests to be done on one off my accounts, it has 42 attack, 47 str, 49 HP and 40 def and 43 prayer. it has restless ghost, Romeo & Juliet and Rune Mysteries done all the rest will need to be done by hand.

so looking for a price on it being done the account is P2P, plz dont say PM me or stuff like that im just after a price off what it will cost and if i feel you price is worth it ill PM you about it my self and only post the price in the topic not to me in PM.

Edited by manko

39 minutes ago, manko said:

im looking for all F2P quests to be done on one off my accounts, it has 42 attack, 40 str, 49 HP and 40 def and 10 prayer. it has restless ghost, Romeo & Juliet and Rune Mysteries done all the rest will need to be done by hand.

so looking for a price on it being done the account is P2P, plz dont say PM me or stuff like that im just after a price off what it will cost and if i feel you price is worth it ill PM you about it my self and only post the price in the topic not to me in PM.

15M :) 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, manko said:

im looking for all F2P quests to be done on one off my accounts, it has 42 attack, 40 str, 49 HP and 40 def and 10 prayer. it has restless ghost, Romeo & Juliet and Rune Mysteries done all the rest will need to be done by hand.

I'll do it for 10M (lower price) as this is my first service

PM me if interested am sure we'll come to agreement
Discord: Stepper#7566