Residential Proxies OR Datacenter Proxies?

cowep

20 minutes ago, Goldfarm4Life said:

You'll probably delay the ban but still will strike one sooner or later, would have been later with a resident IP :feels:

Thanks for all the great info mate. 

Let's say that one account gets banned on a residential IP. How many accounts should I get banned on that same IP before I switch to another residential IP?

4 minutes ago, cowep said:

Thanks for all the great info mate. 

Let's say that one account gets banned on a residential IP. How many accounts should I get banned on that same IP before I switch to another residential IP?

I'll be honest the way I do it is I just keep using the same Residential IP over and over once an account gets banned and swap it at the end of the monthly subscription, if I notice the IP is flagged because accounts get banned sooner than normal I contact the support and explain I want an IP change.

2 minutes ago, Goldfarm4Life said:

I'll be honest the way I do it is I just keep using the same Residential IP over and over once an account gets banned and swap it at the end of the monthly subscription, if I notice the IP is flagged because accounts get banned sooner than normal I contact the support and explain I want an IP change.

Hmm alright. So with the residential IPs. These aren't fresh off the boat. They could have been botted on before? 

1 minute ago, Flax said:

Keep in mind proxies wont lower your banrate, they only prevent chainbans. if you're only botting a few accounts its not worth it to use them.

So it would be ok to bot from my home IP? Would my home IP be flagged and have a quicker ban-rate?

As of right now I'll only be looking to bot 2 accounts and will recreate new ones when they get banned. They will be p2p bots.

1 minute ago, cowep said:

So it would be ok to bot from my home IP? Would my home IP be flagged and have a quicker ban-rate?

As of right now I'll only be looking to bot 2 accounts and will recreate new ones when they get banned. They will be p2p bots.

Well the risk is up to you. It's Jagex decision after all whether to flag your ip or not. You choose the risk.

Better be safe than sorry!