Accounts being locked?

jordan gamble

8 minutes ago, Only Nature said:

In my experience, when I have created the accounts myself from my home I.P, and allowed somebody else to use them, who lives in the same city, they do not get locked. 

I purchased several tutorial island accounts before, and I had no idea when and where the accounts were created. These accounts were locked within 5 minutes sometimes, 30 minutes sometimes, and sometimes would even be days before getting locked randomly.

TUT Island Accounts are usually bought for suicide.. Don't buy them and expect them to last forever ?

1 hour ago, Only Nature said:

In my experience, when I have created the accounts myself from my home I.P, and allowed somebody else to use them, who lives in the same city, they do not get locked. 

I purchased several tutorial island accounts before, and I had no idea when and where the accounts were created. These accounts were locked within 5 minutes sometimes, 30 minutes sometimes, and sometimes would even be days before getting locked randomly.

Locks are solely based on IP, it’s not random. 

6 hours ago, Dot said:

You guys keep trying to help a guy after he asks how to use a proxy in Google Chrome. ?

He's not ready.

I use proxifer thank you very much i love how people would rather talk shit than help when this page is for BOTTING and selling scripts and gold etc but yet people dont like to help unless it benefits them

4 minutes ago, jordan gamble said:

I use proxifer thank you very much i love how people would rather talk shit than help when this page is for BOTTING and selling scripts and gold etc but yet people dont like to help unless it benefits them

You pick out the one comment that doesn't actually help and say everyone isn't helping..

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, jordan gamble said:

Sorry man. You're right. Botting isn't exclusive to the tech savvy and there's nothing wrong with asking questions. I shouldn't have been a cunt about it.

You should give as much info as possible when you're asking for help, though. Just telling us your accounts are being locked isn't enough info to tell you anything.

Are you using a proxy in OSBot?

Are you using a proxy when you make the account?

If you're using a proxy is it private or did you find it on Google?

What are you actually doing when you get locked out? Botting? Legit playing TutIsland?

7 hours ago, jordan gamble said:

I dont know if this is a new concept for you but by teaching you how to bot, it directly lowers the money made per month of people who are already botting. So there's not very many reasons to help you unless it benefits someone else. While there are others here who may feel inclined to help you for some altruistic reason, most don't give a fuck how your farm is going.

A tip for the future , don't bother with proxifier and get proper proxies that work with the bot.

On 11/16/2018 at 11:32 PM, Juggles said:

Possible virus in your computer and someone is hacking your accounts? 

lol

On 11/16/2018 at 11:23 PM, jordan gamble said:

My accounts are being locked saying they have been stolen?

u will need residential proxys but u better just buy accounts from @Bot6669999 :D