Trade Block on F2P new accounts

jordan gamble

Simple solution: bot in members. More profit, less ban rate, no trade limit: Win.

You could just simply deal with items on f2p that aren't limited. There are plenty of items that you don't need 7 qp or hours of play time for.

Edited by AsBakedAsCake
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Malcolm said:

In my experience I have also seen a lower ban rate while botting members. Jagex probably loves that p2p bot money.

The only downside to botting p2p is obviously the investment. To have even a small farm of 20 bots that’s already over 60M over two weeks.

Gotta invest money to make money. 

There are also soo many more methods while botting p2p than f2p. 

Ayyyyye, I knew we could agree on something ?

No doubt you can make money in f2p without 7qp, just easier to do so in member worlds. Used to bot in F2P do to the risk of not making back bonds, but since switching over completely P2P accounts are lasting 20 times longer. Way worth the investment if you have a method of gaining 200k+/Hr across multiple accounts.

On 11/15/2018 at 5:14 PM, Malcolm said:

In my experience I have also seen a lower ban rate while botting members. Jagex probably loves that p2p bot money.

The only downside to botting p2p is obviously the investment. To have even a small farm of 20 bots that’s already over 60M over two weeks.

Gotta invest money to make money. 

There are also soo many more methods while botting p2p than f2p. 

Thing with using F2P over P2P though, is that, you can bot f2p without any investment whatsoever. Lets say jagex picks up your method and your accounts get banned really quickly for whatever reason, If your P2P you lose a lot of money just because of the bond investment, so there's a major risk with that. Now lets say you're in F2P, If jagex picks up your method and all accounts get banned within an hour, you lose next to nothing (maybe 6$ per 1000 accounts banned due to account creation) you can just stop the script, fix it, and then launch it again with nearly no loss.