PC baby gmauler

lukey372

2 hours ago, nasty said:

only 8qp with 50 attack and 13 prayer?

You've gone wrong here which makes the account value significantly less...i'd say 10-15m

I mean, if you add up the quest point rewards from the main high attack xp reward quests, it adds up to 8:

Fight Arena: 2
Waterfall: 1
Tree Gnome Village: 2
Vampire Slayer: 3
= 8

If he did this to get his attack levels and then trained to 50, I don't see anything done wrong here really, all the other quests to get other things do not give enough attack exp to make him go over 50 if he just got 50.

I would put the value of the account at like 30-40m.

On 11/10/2018 at 2:44 AM, Raguto said:

I mean, if you add up the quest point rewards from the main high attack xp reward quests, it adds up to 8:

= 8

If he did this to get his attack levels and then trained to 50, I don't see anything done wrong here really, all the other quests to get other things do not give enough attack exp to make him go over 50 if he just got 50.

I mean you could be correct, but as a 13 prayer pure the idea is to quest 13 prayer...

without do so you would have to get 31 prayer to do vital pure quests, and from my experience the price of a correctly quested 13 prayer pure is worth way more than a 31 prayer pure.

• Like 1

account is worth no more than 10m non quested

On 11/9/2018 at 9:44 PM, Raguto said:

= 8

could do mm etc for attack doing all pure quest for attack givs 48 atk