❤ INFERNAL CAPE [ACB & TBOW]/1-31PRAY FIRE CAPE/FIRE CAPE...Cickarful's caping service ❤

Cickarful

waiting for u to come online. i added ur skype but the imposers used ur skype name as ur display name. so i was speaking with him the entire time. then i asked for PM from him incase he said i got no risk because i can close TV anytime. lol. then i viewed his skype name to double check. his name is live:cLckarful.sythe. the L is lower cased. good thing i caught it before he controlled my PC

Thanks man! This guy got me an infernal cape for $225! Vouch for this guy! He is the cheapest infernal caper on these rs sites that I know of. Future buyers don’t be scared of cape removal or bans. This is all done on teamviewer on your IP. There is no proof for Jagex to prove you have purchased the cape even though they suspect it. They won’t remove the cape without solid proof. If they do with no proof but on suspicion it would look bad on them. If they decide to go that route the worse that can happen is cape removal and or 2 week ban. They won’t perm ban a player with no solid evidence. Thanks for the cape again cickarful!