RFD - Monkey Ambassador ONLY

joniassassin

Hello, i need someone to do this very specific part of Recipe for Disaster (Monkey Ambassador).

Since it is  "fast" and not that hard (yet so boring for me), depending on the price, Maybe we can negotiate the remaining of RFD too (beyond Monkey Ambassador i need to save Sir Amik Varze and Skrach Uglogwee, plus of course the Culinaromancer then).

4 hours ago, joniassassin said:

Hello, i need someone to do this very specific part of Recipe for Disaster (Monkey Ambassador).

Since it is  "fast" and not that hard (yet so boring for me), depending on the price, Maybe we can negotiate the remaining of RFD too (beyond Monkey Ambassador i need to save Sir Amik Varze and Skrach Uglogwee, plus of course the Culinaromancer then).

my  skype : live:panda.aio

11 hours ago, joniassassin said:

1m for quest and 500k per talisman