[Rare Scripts] Scripting Shop - Flawless | Cheap | Fast

Rare scripts

Well, where to begin with this gentlemen. 

Firstly, his customer service is absolutely outstanding. I spoke with Rare for numerous days before purchasing his services about my chosen method and he was very hands on in his approach to ensuring he was able to make a script that completely met my needs. 

Secondly, he completed my script promptly (less than 2 days) and we began testing together as soon as he had done his internal testing. This man was available and made fixes to the script within minutes and this was a back and forth for numerous hours. Mainly due to me being very new to establishing bot farms (aka not knowing anything about CLI).

Lastly, the script he has made me has been running for 24 hours straight, providing me with excellent profits. 

WELL WORTH discussing your scripts with this lad. Great pricing (trust me, I went shopping around to numerous scripters), and I have made connections and gained knowledge I would of never been able to achieve on my own. 

Thank you Rare. I will be coming to you first for all my scripting needs!

-M

• Heart 1