Jump to content
iLeggy

GE Spamming bot, typing method is very slow...

Recommended Posts

I'm new to scripting, but I've got a list of things I want the bot to do.

 

1. Complete the Tutorial Island. (Incomplete)

2. Walk to the Grand Exchange. (Complete)

3. Spam an advertisement. (Complete, but it types it letter by letter. I'd like it instant.)

4. Check for mutes, and replace itself if it becomes muted. (No clue where to begin.)

5. Send private messages to nearby players. (No clue where to begin.)

 

Is there snippets or a bot that already does this? The most complex thing I've done was written an Iron mining farm with muling. So I'm still a bit off from this.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, IDontEB said:

doubt anyone gonna help on this since this is the most cancer bot type out there.

hahaha indeed

9 hours ago, iLeggy said:

I'm new to scripting, but I've got a list of things I want the bot to do.

 

1. Complete the Tutorial Island. (Incomplete)

2. Walk to the Grand Exchange. (Complete)

3. Spam an advertisement. (Complete, but it types it letter by letter. I'd like it instant.)

4. Check for mutes, and replace itself if it becomes muted. (No clue where to begin.)

5. Send private messages to nearby players. (No clue where to begin.)

 

Is there snippets or a bot that already does this? The most complex thing I've done was written an Iron mining farm with muling. So I'm still a bit off from this.

There is no such thing as an message typed in one instant and not letter by letter. However, you can change the speed between letters, making the waiting time between the letters negligible and then it will look like your message is in an instant.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, IDontEB said:

doubt anyone gonna help on this since this is the most cancer bot type out there.

It's only a nuisance in two worlds. It's not like every single world has them, so if you don't like seeing them simply stay off W1/2.

 

9 hours ago, feggit said:

hahaha indeed

There is no such thing as an message typed in one instant and not letter by letter. However, you can change the speed between letters, making the waiting time between the letters negligible and then it will look like your message is in an instant.

What would I do to make this adjustment? I don't see anything in the API about speed.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, iLeggy said:

It's only a nuisance in two worlds. It's not like every single world has them, so if you don't like seeing them simply stay off W1/2.

 

What would I do to make this adjustment? I don't see anything in the API about speed.

My hint is go outside the keyboard class, look more into events and such.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Night said:

My hint is go outside the keyboard class, look more into events and such.

Thank you. I'd pay someone like 20 bucks to write this for me but I'd rather learn to write scripts on my own for lower ban rate.

I'm trying to advertise my new gambling Discord, which I paid too much for and it's hard to get people in it.

Edited by iLeggy
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...