Script  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Which Script Would You Like To See

• Prayer AIO
    • Rouges Den
    • Sand Crab Script
    • AIO Zeah Favour

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/26/18 at 09:30 AM

With my NMZ script now finished and released I'm currently not working on anything that's planned to be released publicly - looking to start a new project over the next few days. I'll probably begin on Saturday so I'll leave the poll running till then and just make whichever wins!

Edited by Ragnar Lothbrok

1 hour ago, Ragnar Lothbrok said:

With my NMZ script now finished and released I'm currently not working on anything that's planned to be released publicly - looking to start a new project over the next few days. I'll probably begin on Saturday so I'll leave the poll running till then and just make whichever wins!

U should make a easy clue scroll completer. Goes to HAM base and pickpockets till it gets an easy clue then does these clues, claims rewards, and banks, repeat.

Could make it so u toggle wether the script user wants clues that require def to be dropped or not.

User should have basic teleports but walking should be possible. Food and items for the scrolls should be in the bank too.

Now this would be something out of the ordinary, and it'd put your skillz to test.

But other than that, Rogues Den is challenging to make a script to. Go for it ?

Edited by Galileo

9 minutes ago, Galileo said:

U should make a easy clue scroll completer. Goes to HAM base and pickpockets till it gets an easy clue then does these clues, claims rewards, and banks, repeat.

Could make it so u toggle wether the script user wants clues that require def to be dropped or not.

User should have basic teleports but walking should be possible. Food and items for the scrolls should be in the bank too.

Now this would be something out of the ordinary, and it'd put your skillz to test.

But other than that, Rogues Den is challenging to make a script to. Go for it ?

Doesn't Khal or someone else have a easy clue script?

23 hours ago, Ragnar Lothbrok said:

Doesn't Khal or someone else have a easy clue script?

@Ragnar Lothbrok   i was under the same impression. 

unlucky that @Galileo never got to have fun with undefs med clue solver ? was glorious when it was available i still don't even know why that user was sus'd :( 

1 hour ago, President said:

@Ragnar Lothbrok   i was under the same impression. 

unlucky that @Galileo never got to have fun with undefs med clue solver ? was glorious when it was available i still don't even know why that user was sus'd :( 

Need easys for my 10 hp ironmeme. Also there's at least "some" use for it for completionists for 500 easys completed for the large spade. Med woulda been dope.. maybe a future project for @Ragnar Lothbrok? ?

1 hour ago, Galileo said:

Need easys for my 10 hp ironmeme. Also there's at least "some" use for it for completionists for 500 easys completed for the large spade. Med woulda been dope.. maybe a future project for @Ragnar Lothbrok? ?

pretty sure the easy clue scroll script would be easy to make - will need to look at the reqs for med clues. How do you farm them? Fally guards?

3 hours ago, Ragnar Lothbrok said:

pretty sure the easy clue scroll script would be easy to make - will need to look at the reqs for med clues. How do you farm them? Fally guards?

you pickpocket H.A.M members. shift drop everything but the money pouches which you claim. IDK maybe place "keep [item]" in gui or something for people that want low tier herbs, opals/jades.