Hunter's Fully Automated Farms | Full CLI Support | Automatic Mulling Support | Ban Replacements | Database Support

HunterRS

Basic package:

- includes a private script ment to preform one task (for example, kill zulrah, craft air orbs, barrows etc.)

- A nice paint that will include all of the information requested and available

- An Optional GUI for custom setup

- Optional CLI support

Intermediate package:

- All of the items in the basic package

- Basic farm automation:

- After preforming the method for X amount of time, sell the products, buy more supplies if needed and mule the profits

Advanced package:

- All of the items in the intermediate package

- Account setup.

- For example, start script on a brand new account, the script will trade started mule for supplies, train needed levels for the method, preform the method, sell products, resupply and repeat.

Farmer package:

- All of the items in the advanced package

- A farm manager made by me specifically designed to automate farming. The manager supports:

1. Account registration, register accounts on the RS website and store their details in a DataBase.

2. Multiple scripts , for example: tutorial island -> goblin killer -> clay miner

3. Account set stock, keep a minimal stock of ready to farm accounts at all times.

4. Account replacement on ban, replaces an account when one is banned and start training a new basic account.

5. DataBase support, a database keeps track of any details you wish for that are farm related. For example: account stats, account wealth, account running time, account creation time etc..

6. Free setup and technical help.

For more information

Add my discord "hunter#8066" or,

post below

1. If you request a script that I do not have an account for, you must provide an account. 

2. You will tell me exactly what you want from the start. 

3. Once the script is sent, there will be no refunds. Getting banned is not a reason for a refund. 

4. I have the right to decline any scripts.

5. Bug fixes are free for life!

6. Sharing of private scripts is not allowed 

7. You are not allowed to resell the script or claim it as your own. The script is made for you specifically and you cannot share it.

8. If you distribute the script to anyone else, you automatically lose your warranty on it and it will never be fixed if broken. 

Vouches

Spoiler
On 2/16/2019 at 8:26 PM, sylo said:

Vouch, Sold me a script for 100m, great guy, answered all my questions and concerns would recommend +1

On 10/15/2018 at 8:35 AM, Coolst0rybr0 said:

A++ Script 10/10

quick and efficient without any problems, a 2 day task and he was there for any questions/always feeling me in.

Defiantly would recommend.

On 10/22/2018 at 6:44 PM, Antonio Kala said:

Hunter created a few private scripts for me a while back. I recommend him if you need anything done.

On 10/24/2018 at 11:20 AM, Coolst0rybr0 said:

Made me a top script, will definitely be using @HunterRS again

Recommend to anyone.

On 3/23/2019 at 7:19 PM, Flax said:

Bought a private script from him, works just as expected, amazing guy and easy to talk to! Kept me updated daily. Would 100% recommend to anyone! :D

On 2/16/2019 at 12:30 PM, ZulrahReady said:

Vouch, bought a private script for 250m, great service, fast and easy communication, top notch script automation. Would recommend for anything, looking for future work.

On 3/21/2019 at 10:40 AM, Keithdakeef said:

Vouch for hunter he made me an amazing private script that works flawlessly and helped me fix some issues. Would 100% recommend for any of your scripting needs

Edited by HunterRS
  • Like 4

42 minutes ago, Rainbow Road said:

I'd love a decent "looting" script. I see so many bots in BH and PvP worlds looting like mad-men and I'm not sure where they've got their script from but I definitely want one.

Something you can do? Best way to contact you?

Definetly something I can do.
PM me your skype or discord

Edited by HunterRS