OSRS Butlers botted my services & got my accounts banned.

ulgodzA

Ordered service from @OSRS Butlers to train my 4 accounts to nmz&ava build + some other stats. I checked hiscores today and I see that the accounts are banned.

Checked to login on the accounts and it seems that 2 of the accounts are banned. 2 Are not.

The services are not even completed, which makes it even more clear they all were botted.

If he says something about "me breaking his ToS by logging on the accounts" I did not log on the accounts a single time during the service. I have been checking the accounts everyday on highscores, cause he seemed suspicious and he got 1 of my accounts locked the first day which was a red flag for me. I logged on the accounts first time, when I checked on hiscores, and saw that 2 of the accounts were banned, and immediatly changed password of the other two so he wouldn't do something to them.

*All evidence hidden*

• Sad 1

Hi All,

Sorry for the Delay but explained to @Decode I was at work and took emergency time-off to be able to attend here and resolve this issue.

It is good to mention that I felt that it would be a good idea for me to trade over the FULL Amount of Gold paid by @ulgodzA to Decode whilst this issue is being Resolved.

Part of the Moral of this was done due to UlgodzA trying to threaten me on Discord and call me a "Scam Quitter" - No Sir, I am here to Provide all the Evidence here, comply with what the Moderators have to say and move forward. (Proof of his accusation  - Click Here )

Now Regarding the Service.

On Saturday the 6th of October User UlgodzA with Discord ID mitch#4598 Reached out to me on Discord in Order for me to Service him on the Request he posted on the Forums Click Here

Via Discord We agreed that I'll be doing EVERYTHING as said on the Thread asides from Fishing, Cooking and Dwarven Rock Cake Quest for the Said Price of 20M per Account.

He Ended up Stating that he only had 79.8M to which I closed and eye and accepted it settled payment of 80M.

Something I wanna mention here is that ALL his E-mail Logins were FAKE GENERATED. He Mentions it himself in the Next Screenshot (Click Here)

I do not know by sure if he uses a bot for this or something, however I thought it's worth mentioning.

Later after Starting the Service one the Accounts get Locked Up. I was prompted that Jagex Suspects that the Account was Stolen and Needed to be Recovered, here's the discord conversation with him getting notified about this by myself, followed by him providing a new password (Click Here)

I am not an Expert to when it comes to Jagex Detecting stuff, however I do think that once an account gets flagged to be stolen, I do think that Jagex Starts to closely monitor their activity.

Account Sharing is NOT against Jagex's Rules, however Requesting Others to do Paid Service is Against the Rules and is a Risk each Customer is to Take when Purchasing Similar Kind of Service.

Again nobody has evidence of that Fact that Jagex Could have potentially Found this up, however I think it makes sense to take it into consideration.

Another small point... the Last this thing happened to me was when one of my Customers Logged in to the Account during Service (With My Permission - as it is Part of my TOS for the above reason to not Login during Service) to put in some Cash for supplies on the Account. Once I logged in the Account Ended up Being Locked. For me this hints out that the @UlgodzA Could have been logging in on the Accounts himself.

How was the Service Done?

My Setup is my Main Computer that I use when I'm at home and my Mac Book Pro.

Both Devices are OWNED by me, and are used to run the OFFICIAL RUNELITE Client for Any Service I do.

If in Case the User tries to Mention "Maybe a Friend Logged in and botted for OSRS BUTLERS" - Here's a Picture of the ACTUAL RuneLite Folders in Directories of my Devices.

Computer Directory *Hidden* (Hidden Personal Stuff & Other Client's Usernames for Obvious Reasons)

Inside the Directory Folder (Computer) All Files have Been Transferred from my MAC to here;

*Hidden*

Screenshots of All Levels;

*Hidden*

If you take a close look at some of the Screenshots (In Particularly but not limited to Click Here (1) and Click Here (2) You can see the Other Accounts In the Same CC Being Played Together.

To Conclude I'd like to mention that I've done similar Services to @sarsi96 (https://osbot.org/forum/profile/254136-sarsi96)  ,@Jedi (https://osbot.org/forum/profile/229503-jedi/) and @Shiky ( https://osbot.org/forum/profile/229203-shiky/). All Were done on Multiple Accounts to which None has Ever Received any sort of LOCK or Ban and to which I have ALL Screenshots to post to prove that All my Service is actually hand-done through RuneLite.

@Decode Can I see these screenshots please?

There is no way that I would of gotten the accounts banned, the accounts were created weeks ago (excluding 1 that wasnt banned).  I have not logged in on the accounts during the service. Surely if the accounts have moved/gained levels, @OSRS Butlers would probably contact me since his tos states "you are not allowed to log in during services.

Maybe he used a third party software such as autoclicker or ghostmouse. Maybe he was too lazy to walk to a place so he used a walking script?

Oh btw edit to the one where he said these accounts were generated by bots : I used a 10-minute e-mail on the accounts as I was trying to get prime memberships quickly applied onto the accounts, (this happened over a month ago) as the accounts were not members when you started. So this does not flag jagex. Jagex doesn't ban accounts for fun if having used a random e-mail. It might add more suspicion, but they don't ban accounts randomly if they don't bot.

Edited by ulgodzA

@OSRS Butlers you will finish the remaining 2 accounts as the user specified. You will receive payment for what was completed on the 2 banned accounts, the 2 soon to be completed accounts, and the rest will be refunded to @ulgodzA.

You can either try contacting each other to reach an agreement over how much is owed etc, or post screenshots of what the deal was for each account, how much was completed on the 2 banned accounts, and we'll decide who gets how much. 

24 minutes ago, Decode said:

Will have a discussion with the staff team and will let you know what we come up with. 

Thank you @Decode for the Time.

I've had a lot of people messaging me with regards to this issue and I've asked them to lay low and no post anything, even if they really want to defend me.

I believe that the staff will do their right justice.

As can be seen, I've provided over 540 screenshots, whilst the User Claiming that I botted has provided simply a Statement.

The User has been described as a User that Runs Massive Bot Farms, thus with a bit of digging I found out that Jagex can easily Flag your Mac address / IP as a precaution to future leads.

What do you expect if you bot farm the game? That Jagex is going to let you keep on farming as easy?

Regardless, I've got no knowledge on botting and will never have, however I do hope you do right justice.

1 minute ago, Decode said:

@OSRS Butlers you will finish the remaining 2 accounts as the user specified. You will receive payment for what was completed on the 2 banned accounts, and the rest will be refunded to @ulgodzA.

You can either try contacting each other to reach an agreement over how much is owed etc, or post screenshots of what the deal was for each account, how much was completed on the 2 banned accounts, and we'll decide who gets how much. 

@Decode I would prefer a refund of everything I can get without him training at all. I have already started training/questing on the 2 remaining accounts and I don't want him anywhere near it so we will calculate the price of the stats he got to the 2 accounts that weren't banned

On another note : I would also like a refund for the bonds on my 2 accounts that were banned.

1 minute ago, ulgodzA said:

@Decode I would prefer a refund of everything I can get without him training at all. I have already started training/questing on the 2 remaining accounts and I don't want him anywhere near it so we will calculate the price of the stats he got to the 2 accounts that weren't banned

On another note : I would also like a refund for the bonds on my 2 accounts that were banned.

He hasn't violated any terms to you agreement with him. If you dont want him to continue working on the other accounts, that wont mean you get the refund for those too. 

As for the bonds, we've determined he hasn't done anything wrong really to lead to the bans on the accounts. Meaning, we dont think its his fault so he wont be reimbursing you for the bonds either. 

Just now, Decode said:

He hasn't violated any terms to you agreement with him. If you dont want him to continue working on the other accounts, that wont mean you get the refund for those too. 

As for the bonds, we've determined he hasn't done anything wrong really to lead to the bans on the accounts. Meaning, we dont think its his fault so he wont be reimbursing you for the bonds either. 

What if the 2 remaining accounts get banned? I would rather for me to only pay the work he has done so far on the accounts so if this thing happens again, there wont be such a hassle like this. And I have already completed over 50% left of the order.

3 minutes ago, ulgodzA said:

What if the 2 remaining accounts get banned? I would rather for me to only pay the work he has done so far on the accounts so if this thing happens again, there wont be such a hassle like this. And I have already completed over 50% left of the order.

He will be permanently moved back to TWC and i will be holding the payment until all is done.