Looking for NMZ/Ava's build services.

ulgodzA

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Dbuffed said:

I see a lot of mentioning of me lmao.

Whilst yes it's possible to be done in the 48 hour span, it's also something sometimes over estimated. What people (not you specifically but the others who said why don't you try me) need to understand is we are service providers and we aren't paid by the hour, we do have other services of which we also need to see to, and if we was stuck doing 1 service and 1 service alone per time we wouldn't make enough money to make it worth our time.

Depending how many accs/how soon they are wanted it may be able to be organised, but of course this would vary on myself and workers.

Ofcourse I understand that, and that's why I rather not contact big services that are busy most of the time, since I am also myself quite busy and don't really have time to wait for service slots to open. With individual servicers it's all quicker&easier as they can start on my orders and work on them full time.

18 hours ago, ulgodzA said:

Ofcourse I understand that, and that's why I rather not contact big services that are busy most of the time, since I am also myself quite busy and don't really have time to wait for service slots to open. With individual servicers it's all quicker&easier as they can start on my orders and work on them full time.

you busy and can't wait for service slot open, but you bumping this thread for weeks