Botting Journey

ECOSRS

I played Runescape back in 2007 - 2012 and really loved it. I couldn't see investing the time I did back then so I have started botting!

My goal is to get an account or two up to the appropriate level for Barrows. Once I am able to do Barrows, I plan to purchase the Frost Barrows script and hopefully get ~3-8m per day. I would like to be able to make a little real world money $$ to pay for Lifetime Sponsor. I plan on getting it either way but making the money through RS would be nice. Overall - I am botting because it is fun as hell.. I get enjoyment of see the accounts level!

What do you guys think?

My Bots: 

10/5

stats.png.3c4ad232a1108d9fac9eee834fb9665f.png

10/6

stats.png

---New suicide account being prepped

10/7

10-7.png

Babied Bot (B-Bot) is coming along nicely. I did take a nap this weekend and forgot the bot

running for longer than I would have liked but hopefully all is good throughout next week!

New suicide bot has been started. I decided to go a different route this time as I am hard for GP.

The Suicide account is now doing a few money making methods to help fund this bot journey!

I will be getting back to combat with that s-bot once I obtain enough GP. 

10/8

10-8.png

Babied Bot (now called Bot1) is going well! Leveled for about 6 hours today and made some progress. 

Really happy with where I am at with it. I am starting to think that maybe this is just the method to use

when botting in OSRS. I am having much more success with monitoring it and running it appropriate hours.

Not going so well for the Suicide Bot (now called Bot2). Got banned again. I assume it is from doing some

money making scripts that didint run to well. I have started yet another bot for Bot2. This time I think I am

going to tone it down a little on Bot2 and no longer full-out suicide it. 

I believe most of Jag3xs bot detection relies on player reports. So the fewer report you get the more

likely you're to stay alive, however you decide to accomplish that..

Edited by ECOSRS
  • Like 2

Update!

10/7

10-7.png

Babied Bot (B-Bot) is coming along nicely. I did take a nap this weekend and forgot the bot

running for longer than I would have liked but hopefully all is good throughout next week!

New suicide bot has been started. I decided to go a different route this time as I am hard for GP.

The Suicide account is now doing a few money making methods to help fund this bot journey!

I will be getting back to combat with that s-bot once I obtain enough GP. 

Edited by ECOSRS

Good luck man! I did a similar thing back in the spring when I came back to osrs since the release and I managed to get barrows gloves and have 90s in most combat stats before getting caught by a glitch/user error with a script I was using (didn't have scales in my bank for blowpipe and it sat there for like 3 hours) + continued botting after to get caught by a manual ban I believe.

Just came back and I am doing the same as you, I always do breaks and now I am trying to bot no more than 6 hours a day and try to switch it up when possible

• Like 1

10/8

10-8.png

Babied Bot (now called Bot1) is going well! Leveled for about 6 hours today and made some progress. 

Really happy with where I am at with it. I am starting to think that maybe this is just the method to use

when botting in OSRS. I am having much more success with monitoring it and running it appropriate hours.

Not going so well for the Suicide Bot (now called Bot2). Got banned again. I assume it is from doing some

money making scripts that didint run to well. I have started yet another bot for Bot2. This time I think I am

going to tone it down a little on Bot2 and no longer full-out suicide it. 

I believe most of Jag3xs bot detection relies on player reports. So the fewer report you get the more

likely you're to stay alive, however you decide to accomplish that..

Edited by ECOSRS

23 hours ago, Xanthippie said:

Good luck man! I did a similar thing back in the spring when I came back to osrs since the release and I managed to get barrows gloves and have 90s in most combat stats before getting caught by a glitch/user error with a script I was using (didn't have scales in my bank for blowpipe and it sat there for like 3 hours) + continued botting after to get caught by a manual ban I believe.

Just came back and I am doing the same as you, I always do breaks and now I am trying to bot no more than 6 hours a day and try to switch it up when possible

Sorry to hear about your bot mishap! It would be cool to keep updated on how you're doing. I really think to get to the higher levels it is all about trial and error. If you have time or would like to chat ever let me know. We could share tips, progress, and failures to help each other get to the levels we need without getting ban!

5 minutes ago, ECOSRS said:

Sorry to hear about your bot mishap! It would be cool to keep updated on how you're doing. I really think to get to the higher levels it is all about trial and error. If you have time or would like to chat ever let me know. We could share tips, progress, and failures to help each other get to the levels we need without getting ban!

I'm down, atm I am binge studying for a lab exam I have tomorrow so I've been forced to babysit my bot either way haha 

After my exam today I took a 3 hour break and just finished MM and Animal Magnetism, got 60 atk/str/def last night when I stayed up till 5 am, hope I didn't get flagged since I was talking to myself in game since everyone was a bot where I was training lol - trying out the risky NMZ atm, I read some horror stories so I hope this doesn't reset my progress... 

Feel free to pm me, I'll be on probably for at least the next 6 hours grinding haha

• 2 weeks later...