Survivio 2D battle royale

Valiant One

https://surviv.io/
xdbz6s2nftq01.png

Very fun game that actually has some tactical depth to it. Being actually probably only battle royale that my PC run, naturally I play the hell out of it.
Has a nice variety of weapons, underground levels and of course infamous airdrops where you always get killed by a camper ?

You can play alone, with a friend, or with 3 friends. I'd recommend this game to almost anyone. If someone is up for a game please post. I'm available during Europe daytime.

Some tips:
-Vest is very important. Going from no vest to vest 1 is bigger leap than from v1 to v3. You are almost always going to get trashed without a vest unless you fight with someone that also has no vest
-Helmets work like vests but during critical hits. Therefore its also important to grab a helmet even if its just tier 1
-Loot early on. Use commotion of the combat to your advantage. Screen yourself with smoke grenades/smoke from fire alarms. If you see someone emerging victorious from a fight, shoot them in the back and seize his stuff. Where two people fight, the third man profits.
-In duos and squads try not to finish off fallen enemies. Wait for their friends to come and when they are busy resurrecting finish blast them both. Cruel but effective.
-Aim ahead of where your target is, in the direction of their movement
-You can hide in the trees, but you are still slightly visible there. Unless you find dense space between two trees or enter a bush and hide your weapon.
-Cook your grenades, it's risky but when done right it will KO people instantly
-As i said before be careful when going for an airdrop, combination of smoke and frag grenades will be helpful here. However someone has to remove metal wrapping of the drop first for the grenades to break the box completely
-The docks is hardest spawn but you can loot rapidly by throwing blowing up gas barrels near multiple crates. Don't be afraid to retreat when you have enough loot especially if you see the golden container has been emptied. It always spawns an 8x scope an SV sniper rifle. And 30-50% of the time the sniper is still waiting for a prey there.