Issue OSBOT crashing

sp3ctr4lx

1. OSBot Version (do NOT put "current version", be specific) 2.5.22

2. A description of the issue. Include relevant logs.

Error attached

Client randomly crashes on mirror mode using default osrs client and i get the attached error every time. Happens every 20 mins or so

3. Are you receiving any errors in the client canvas or the logger? 

No

4. How can you replicate the issue?

Crashes on mirror mode

5. Has this issue persisted through multiple versions? If so, how far back?

About 4 or so versions back thats when i first downloaded it.

hs_err_pid16148.log

• 1 month later...

I’ve come home/team vieweres my pc to see it stuck at the log in screen without even attempting to relog in. At this point the client and os official client are unable to be interacted with so I have to close them both. Had to go back to stealth injection for now to test if it happens on that as well but I’m 90% sure it’s something with mirror mode 

On 9/15/2018 at 10:01 AM, sp3ctr4lx said:

1. OSBot Version (do NOT put "current version", be specific) 2.5.22

2. A description of the issue. Include relevant logs.

Error attached

Client randomly crashes on mirror mode using default osrs client and i get the attached error every time. Happens every 20 mins or so

3. Are you receiving any errors in the client canvas or the logger? 

No

4. How can you replicate the issue?

Crashes on mirror mode

5. Has this issue persisted through multiple versions? If so, how far back?

About 4 or so versions back thats when i first downloaded it.

hs_err_pid16148.log

Delete all java off your computer and download 32 bit java instead

10 hours ago, Xanthippie said:

I’ve come home/team vieweres my pc to see it stuck at the log in screen without even attempting to relog in. At this point the client and os official client are unable to be interacted with so I have to close them both. Had to go back to stealth injection for now to test if it happens on that as well but I’m 90% sure it’s something with mirror mode 

14 hours ago, hustl3r said:

same problem, anyone got an idea how to fix this? since osbuddy wont work for me

OSBuddy no longer works with the bot. They made some sort of update about 2 months ago which causes it to crash. Just use regular osrs client from the RS website. If you use client injection even once your account will be tainted for good. You might get banned 3 months later from using client injection, at least from my experience, NEVER USE CLIENT INJECTION

12 hours ago, DylanSRT said:

Delete all java off your computer and download 32 bit java instead

OSBuddy no longer works with the bot. They made some sort of update about 2 months ago which causes it to crash. Just use regular osrs client from the RS website. If you use client injection even once your account will be tainted for good. You might get banned 3 months later from using client injection, at least from my experience, NEVER USE CLIENT INJECTION

Yeah I'll do that with the java, it might also be that there was a client update lol     XD
Also what about the scripts that do not support mirror mode? I pretty much have a script for every single skill and I could've sworn there are a couple that act funky on mirror, unless that was just that recent bug with the breaks etc. 

2 hours ago, Xanthippie said:

Yeah I'll do that with the java, it might also be that there was a client update lol     XD
Also what about the scripts that do not support mirror mode? I pretty much have a script for every single skill and I could've sworn there are a couple that act funky on mirror, unless that was just that recent bug with the breaks etc. 

Yeah it sucks that they don't support mirror mode as much. And it's really stupid imo because people use client injection and get banned and they lose customers. I'm a pretty capable scripter so I just make my own scripts. That's really the only option 

7 hours ago, DylanSRT said:

Yeah it sucks that they don't support mirror mode as much. And it's really stupid imo because people use client injection and get banned and they lose customers. I'm a pretty capable scripter so I just make my own scripts. That's really the only option 

Just got home and my client closed both the official os client and mirror mode with a java fatal error after I reinstalled all Java/JRE/JDK