Local scripts not appearing

ArealHuman

Hey all, I seem to be doing something wrong with my local scripts. The only one that appears is one that I've deleted completely from my computer, I've tried deleting the OSbot folder and rebooting OSbot and that didn't work. I've even tried completely removing OSbot and redownloading and that didn't help either, I'm starting to think it's a ghost that's here to haunt me.

5 minutes ago, liverare said:

Your local scripts are loaded from the OSBot/scripts/ folder. If you've deleted the contents therein, there won't be any local scripts to load

If you've compiled your scripts in JDK 9+ (check your IDE) then your scripts won't be loaded and an error will be thrown

I haven't deleted everything from my scripts folder, but the only one that's appearing when I try to load them is one that I have deleted. Also I haven't gotten any errors, I've been compiling in JDK 8

Edited by ArealHuman

9 minutes ago, Medusaa said:

Are you remembering the scriptmanifest?

EDIT: If you're making your own scripts

Sorry I'm new here, but what's scriptmanifest? I've been following this guide that's linked and my first test script worked (the one that is now deleted) but now that I've rewritten it to clean it up and add an action (renamed it as well) it just doesn't want to appear. 

7 hours ago, ArealHuman said:

Sorry I'm new here, but what's scriptmanifest? I've been following this guide that's linked and my first test script worked (the one that is now deleted) but now that I've rewritten it to clean it up and add an action (renamed it as well) it just doesn't want to appear. 

Did it work?

• 3 years later...