Introducing myself...

OSClownz

Yo guys how goes it? A little about myself - first of all during earlier OSRS, I did use bots and still have access to the paid ones I purchased w/ lifetime auth here on the site. However; majority of the time, whenever I run a script to bot any account. I always get caught, so anymore - I seriously just don't do it. However; if one day I could get back into it I'd love to be able to get some fresh accounts up in stats for other builds. I've been trying to do it, but the past 3 times I've been caught. Needless to say, I've played RS itself since I was about 12 years of age. I'm now almost 27! It's crazy to say how much this game has not really grown since then but only shrunk (as in player-base) lol. I've been in all types of clans and pretty much done it all on runescape except had a max cash pile. Have had every account build possible, e.g;

Welcome.

What I learned that works best is dont bot the accounts right off tutorial island. I play legit on the accounts for a few hours, lie woodcutting or something, get around 100-150 total level then start botting (members of course, i never had luck with f2p botting). Most of the scripts I used were paid scripts, but i recently for chain banned for everything (first time chain banned) including my mules so I’m retired from botting.

Another thing I learned is that there is np such thing as a “ban rate”. Either you get banned or you get lucky and get away with it. It’s always best to look around and look through posts to see which script people have the best luck with and use that one.

Goodluck

Edited by RDM

• 2 weeks later...