Jump to content
Mickey Mouse

Spanish / English

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Mickey Mouse said:

@RoomScape 23. I'm a truck driver so it's hard for me to find a good tutor. I've been using duolingo but I feel like I have questions and stuff but I dont have many options.

I'm just about fluent in Spanish, and obviously fluent in English. If you need help, hit me up :) 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Mickey Mouse said:

@RoomScape 23. I'm a truck driver so it's hard for me to find a good tutor. I've been using duolingo but I feel like I have questions and stuff but I dont have many options.

Ok. Asked just because I recently learned that the older you get the harder it is to learn a new language. 

I don’t know what duolingo is but sounds like it’s just an audio platform. I don’t like those because of what you just said. There’s no feedback or anyone to answer questions. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, RoomScape said:

Ok. Asked just because I recently learned that the older you get the harder it is to learn a new language. 

I don’t know what duolingo is but sounds like it’s just an audio platform. I don’t like those because of what you just said. There’s no feedback or anyone to answer questions. 

 

^ This. Personally, I've seen that these don't really work, and I usually need some sort of structured environment in order to learn a new language.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, Mickey Mouse said:

@RoomScape 23. I'm a truck driver so it's hard for me to find a good tutor. I've been using duolingo but I feel like I have questions and stuff but I dont have many options.

Duolingo isn't really great for learning a new language imo, it's only really good for practising vocabulary and stuff.

Also just because someone knows a language doesn't mean they're good at teaching it, I would recommend you hire a professional tutor, you can find online tutors it doesn't have to be in person.

Examples:

https://preply.com/en/skype/spanish-tutors

https://www.verbalplanet.com/learn-spanish.asp

https://www.tutorfair.com/online-spanish-tutor

 

Edited by Explv
Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, Explv said:

Duolingo isn't really great for learning a new language imo, it's only really good for practising vocabulary and stuff.

Also just because someone knows a language doesn't mean they're good at teaching it, I would recommend you hire a professional tutor, you can find online tutors it doesn't have to be in person.

Examples:

https://preply.com/en/skype/spanish-tutors

https://www.verbalplanet.com/learn-spanish.asp

https://www.tutorfair.com/online-spanish-tutor

 

Thanks for the links and advice, I'll be checking them out. I've checked out a couple tutors before but they had certain hours of operation and me being a truck driver i rarely get a chance to stop and do things during business hours because I'm driving 11 hours a day.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...