Need workers

Garincha

Currently looking for Quester/Skiller/minigames workers that can do tasks on more than 1 account. You will have to provide deposit money Which is 100m 07 GP (80% of deposit will be refunded withing 1 month if you decide to quit). I will always keep you busy with orders with high payments.

Add me on skype or discord. If you are not going to provide deposit dont add me please.

Payment:

You will be paid 80% of service for first month after that it will increase to 90% . You will be paid either with : BTC/O7GP/PAYPAL/SKRILL

2 hours ago, Dbuffed said:

I know you’re working elsewhere but you really shouldn’t be trying to expand within a week of being back so much.

I am selling crypto for website with 2 people i dont work for them we work together .  And yea i have alot of orders that i declien because i cant handle alone thats why i need workers : )

8 minutes ago, Garincha said:

I am selling crypto for website with 2 people i dont work for them we work together .  And yea i have alot of orders that i declien because i cant handle alone thats why i need workers : )

Interesting.

And I think I remember you mentioning about crypto on discord, well played.