===============

JulieAkira

1 hour ago, JulieAkira said:

I only use bonds.

I never knew I had to agree to their terms, thank you so much for informing me about this, you're a huge help. What would I be without your wise, useful words.

How so? This is by far the most interesting reply, I mean, how much do p2p botters spend on average and for what? This is kinda cool to be honest.

You're 100% right about that, it's something we have to embrace and accept and I do, it's just annoying in a sense lol.

A modest 10 account blast furnace farm is minimum 10 bonds/week or 40 bonds/month. Since there is no discount on bonds at any price, Jagex gets their $6/bond no matter what. That means Jagex gets $60/week from a small 10 account blast furnace farm or $240/month. This compared to your biweekly purchase of a bond means nothing to Jagex. There's a fine line between bots interfering with the fun Jagex's player base has and bots just gold farming. Jagex allowing normal users to bot their stats ruins the fun for the entire player base and defeats any achievement people feel they have while gold farming is mostly out of sight and out of mind for the normal players. You're lucky they even give you a 2 day ban as a warning though because gold farming accounts don't get that luxury.

10 hours ago, JulieAkira said:

I only use bonds.

I never knew I had to agree to their terms, thank you so much for informing me about this, you're a huge help. What would I be without your wise, useful words.

How so? This is by far the most interesting reply, I mean, how much do p2p botters spend on average and for what? This is kinda cool to be honest.

You're 100% right about that, it's something we have to embrace and accept and I do, it's just annoying in a sense lol.

Glad I can help. Surprising how many people don’t know this but at least I’m letting you guys know little by little.