[F2P] Woad Leaf Buyer (20k per hour) (Muling Support)

Thiccboi

Very simple idea, buys Woad leaf from Wyson the Gardener in Falador.

Profit is around 20k an hour currently.

Requirements: Coins (spends about 7k an hour)

Please post any issues in the comments!

DOWNLOAD

CHANGE LOG:

Spoiler

6/30/18

- Added smoother dialogue navigation for more leaves an hour, no more talking to Wyson before they leaves are purchased.

-Fully functional Paint

-Muling: Type your Mules name into the text box and press start, to use just walk near your bots and they will trade you all of their leaves.

-Script will now stop if you have less than 20 coins in your inventory.

7/1/18

- Fixed errors with script not starting due to grabbing price

PROGGIES

Edited by Thiccboi
  • Like 3

13 minutes ago, GnomeDevil said:

Looks quite a smart idea, have you got any proggies? 

I just added all of the paint stuff about an hour ago, but before it was there I was just running the scrip to test it.

Accounts seem to last a decent amount of time while suiciding, during my test I ran 5 accounts for 15 hours and there were no issues, I'll run some accounts later tomorrow and post some.

The best thing about Woad Leaf is that they stack so no banking needed, as well instead of selling them you can supply your own bots to make even more profit making blue dye. Possibly the option of making the leaves into dye after buying (x) amount would be something to add in the future?

Edited by Thiccboi
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Thiccboi said:

I just added all of the paint stuff about an hour ago, but before it was there I was just running the scrip to test it.

Accounts seem to last a decent amount of time while suiciding, during my test I ran 5 accounts for 15 hours and there were no issues, I'll run some accounts later tomorrow and post some.

The best thing about Woad Leaf is that they stack so no banking needed, as well instead of selling them you can supply your own bots to make even more profit making blue dye. Possibly the option of making the leaves into dye after buying (x) amount would be something to add in the future?

Sounds a good idea to be honest, might look at testing this weekend. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Thiccboi said:

eTFcmWP.png.01c80578cd90adc2342f45d07d9c7cad.png

Very simple idea, buys Woad leaf from Wyson the Gardener in Falador.

Profit is around 35k an hour currently.

Requirements: Coins (spends about 12k an hour)

Please post any issues in the comments!

Download

CHANGE LOG:

Hide contents

Nothing Currently

IMPROVEMENTS TO ADD.

Hide contents

Smoother dialogue navigation for more leaves an hour (sometimes the script will talk to Wyson before he sells you the leaves).

Nicer paint and functional leaves per hour counter

sounds cool, i will test it soon 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, tmanowen said:

Breaking for only 10 mins (randomized) at a time, this is my overnight proggie:

Reveal hidden contents

e16d2939bca1517867142e0f129c6d24.png

Only issue I have with the script is that it does not log out when it doesnt have enough cash left over. Other than that this script runs perfectly and would suggest to anyone interested.

Nice proggie! completely overlooked the fact that you will run out of money eventually lol, Very simple fix I'll push that out with the paint update.

1 hour ago, Thiccboi said:

@tmanowen

Fixed the issue you mentioned above and added some stuff.

Thank you! I need to make some new accounts so I can give you some fresh longer proggies. My account ive done this on lasted like 15 hours is still going strong, I just expected worse results so I haven't been giving it much capital. 

Edit: Script failed to start, just had to restart client twice and it works now ^^

Edited by tmanowen

59 minutes ago, tmanowen said:

Thank you! I need to make some new accounts so I can give you some fresh longer proggies. My account ive done this on lasted like 15 hours is still going strong, I just expected worse results so I haven't been giving it much capital. 

Edit: Script failed to start, just had to restart client twice and it works now ^^

It's probably an issue with the GUI loading, I'll fix it.

Found out the issue is with setting the price of the leaves with the osbuddy price guide on start. Sometimes it fails to retrieve it causing the script to close, there is no need to restart the client just keep restarting the script and eventually it will load it. I will fix this issue when I am home. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, tmanowen said:

This is a much more accurate proggie. With 25k spent, Every 45 mins break for 10 (randomized).

fc97c5147d0db3c377e1baf8ee434cfa.png 

Bug: Script still does not exit when it is out of money, although it did stop interacting with the NPC.

Did you download the newest version? The leaves per hour counter works in that one, maybe it did not exit on out of money because you’re using an older version. It was working fine for me but I will take another look at it 

10 hours ago, Thiccboi said:

Did you download the newest version? The leaves per hour counter works in that one, maybe it did not exit on out of money because you’re using an older version. It was working fine for me but I will take another look at it 

I was using the version that required me to input a mule name's in, unless you made another version since that one, I should have been using the correct version. I will redownload though for when I next use.