seen this posted on a different botting website

Dylan

Would be a nice feature, but when a jmod logs into a world and sees that half the world logs of and goes to a different world and does the same thing, that's obvious. Plus Jagex might get a little crafty and to test if someone is botting or not they'll send a jmod in their world and watch them hop, then send a jmod into their new world and watch them hop again and do it 5-10 times to realize that they are a bot. Or they might have a jmod log into every world (or have some sort of system that makes the bots think there is a jmod logged into that world)

And hey if this feature ever comes out, I'd be the one to want to use a bot without it so that Jagex is too busy focused on these bots.

you can just log out and not hop, i think thats an option to jst log out and stop botting when it senses a jmod lol

Would be a nice feature, but when a jmod logs into a world and sees that half the world logs of and goes to a different world and does the same thing, that's obvious. Plus Jagex might get a little crafty and to test if someone is botting or not they'll send a jmod in their world and watch them hop, then send a jmod into their new world and watch them hop again and do it 5-10 times to realize that they are a bot. Or they might have a jmod log into every world (or have some sort of system that makes the bots think there is a jmod logged into that world)

And hey if this feature ever comes out, I'd be the one to want to use a bot without it so that Jagex is too busy focused on these bots.

well clearly the main feature id like is the warning system alone. aka what world they are bot busting in.

and maybe what script he was using at the time.

aka w1 range guild. pops up. and im like ok then.... not an issue who's silly enough to bot the range guild LMAO.

i dunno i just feel the warning system alone would be very helpful because im within arms reach of my bots 40-60% of the time. they're bot busting in world 1 rock crabs. ok well ill go bot something else then...