NMZ

Aqua

1 minute ago, Dbuffed said:

Not everyone is selling the gold.

But yes, I do them myself. I don't see why I wouldn't, if I wasn't doing it via my service (myself & my official workers) that would be third party basing orders which is against the rules without the customers consent.

Myself = your hands, I meant you were using workers to complete this dirt cheap, insane price tho, gl

Just now, JCY said:

Myself = your hands, I meant you were using workers to complete this dirt cheap, insane price tho, gl

Not always using workers no, myself also.

What you was saying is my price is cheap and you're right, I don't need to charge a million dollars for a simple task. When in fact when you think about it, an average person who is experienced with servicing could make 5-8 of these accounts in 1 batch every several hours, which would mean 5-8x4M do the math.

2 minutes ago, Dbuffed said:

Not always using workers no, myself also.

What you was saying is my price is cheap and you're right, I don't need to charge a million dollars for a simple task. When in fact when you think about it, an average person who is experienced with servicing could make 5-8 of these accounts in 1 batch every several hours, which would mean 5-8x4M do the math.

Woodcutting and agility on 8 accounts? That sounds cacner

Just now, JCY said:

Woodcutting and agility on 8 accounts? That sounds cacner

It's 25 agility, you're not going for 99 so not really.

25 agility takes literally no time what's so ever, in fact the longest task = getting the agility level. Have you ever considered this is why people like myself flourish on this website? To discuss further and not spam @Aqua's thread out of respect for him I will refrain from posting again.

- And to answer your question Aqua is a great guy to deal business with but getting what you said for 12M or so for a few stats, literally is robbery. Even the more high end services don't charge that, I should know being that I am that. If you want to continue the conversation, contact me on Skype/Discord/PM.